Viewing 15 posts - 27,466 through 27,480 (of 39,922 total)
Johan has a good suggestion, but I'd honestly contact the vendor and complain. In this era of security issues, there's no excuse and you might get the info from them,...
August 22, 2008 at 8:49 am
If you have the logs, you can probably dig through them. There are a number of log reader tools, and Red Gate has made their Log Rescue available for free.
August 22, 2008 at 8:40 am
No worries, though we prefer you respond or mark an edit so the rest of the thread makes sense.
We do make mistakes on questions, and I'm certainly willing to listen...
August 22, 2008 at 8:39 am
I had someone ask me to make some, but I've been buried with other chores. The wood shop is sorely neglected right now 🙁
Perhaps I'll get going once I finish...
August 22, 2008 at 8:17 am
I shall ask how much effort is involved there. With quite a few bugs, it's a matter of priority.
August 22, 2008 at 8:12 am
Alvin,
First, you are welcome to submit your own question. It's harder than it looks and this seems to be a straightforward question.
Second, a primary key does not include a clustered...
August 22, 2008 at 7:36 am
Tim, thanks for the suggestion.
Steve, thanks for the update.
August 21, 2008 at 9:27 am
I made that pen! Look for more, hopefully, if I can find some time.
August 21, 2008 at 8:14 am
note that this is a bad practice. Any network issue, which occur all the time with network copies, will cause the backup to fail.
If you have space issues, you'd be...
August 21, 2008 at 8:09 am
This same command works for you if you run it interactively?
Not sure what would be wrong here.
August 21, 2008 at 8:04 am
Could be permissions. Dont' forget that you're asking the SQL Server to do the work, it's not your account. The service account must be able to see the backup file.
August 21, 2008 at 8:03 am
Be careful what you ask for here. Auditing all DML can be a tremendous amount of data. Be prepared to allocate lots of disk space to this process.
Dr. Andras has...
August 21, 2008 at 8:00 am
First be sure that you are actually backing up to the proper server.
Backups to remote servers aren't recommended as any network hiccup can fail the backup. If you must do...
August 21, 2008 at 7:59 am
I show emails sent for the last few replies here.
My guess is things are getting filtered on your end.
August 21, 2008 at 7:50 am
Viewing 15 posts - 27,466 through 27,480 (of 39,922 total)