Viewing 15 posts - 26,956 through 26,970 (of 39,922 total)
George has it right, but don't make an admin or domain admin, use a regular user. Once the user is created (should be a strong password on an account no...
October 1, 2008 at 2:04 pm
That makes some sense, but forum ordering is based on how we set it and not sure I want to make it dynamic. It could get confusing for people finding...
October 1, 2008 at 9:21 am
Thanks, Gail.
Some characters are pulled since they might resemble SQL Injection. If you can list specific edits that didn't work, I'll try to figure out what's wrong.
October 1, 2008 at 9:18 am
I'm not sure we would do this. The questions are really set according to category. We're not trying to make this the thing so you can earn the most points...
October 1, 2008 at 9:16 am
Wayne West (10/1/2008)
I have every gas purchase for my five most recent cars going back to 11/87 in a spreadsheet).
Maybe I should have you write a Car update!
I tried that...
October 1, 2008 at 8:38 am
It would be good to see diesel come back, and more bio production. I was glad VW released a new one. We're looking at an older TDI of some sort...
October 1, 2008 at 8:22 am
Their skills should be declining. If they're not, then the manager likely isn't managing.
Management is a completely different skillset and I'm with you posters. I'd rather have someone running my...
September 30, 2008 at 4:46 pm
I feel a little like Ted Knight in Caddyshack (http://www.amazon.com/Caddyshack-Chevy-Chase/dp/B00004RF8A), not sure if I should have bought that hat.
I had a typo today, and apologies for that. Some of the...
September 30, 2008 at 10:41 am
Quote works fine, just be judicious in what you quote. Hard to read when someone quotes 5 paragraphs.
September 30, 2008 at 7:51 am
The lights definitely pull a load, but we can't do without them. LED bulbs would help here and I agree, the rest of the electronics can't pull much power.
Regen braking,...
September 30, 2008 at 7:15 am
The benchmarks are written for multiple platforms, it's that no other platforms appear to have submitted systems.
I do think it's a monster, but if you develop, compile, and do much...
September 29, 2008 at 5:20 pm
I live SE of Denver, E of Parker.
The Prius has done OK in the mountains, but I haven't tried much snow. A little nervous about it, but with the new...
September 29, 2008 at 5:14 pm
Good point. I'll debate it tomorrow on the Publishing group's weekly call.
September 29, 2008 at 5:11 pm
There won't be damages, you might run out of disk space, but then you just won't be able to insert/update data.
I set it to auto-grow, since if I have an...
September 29, 2008 at 3:10 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 26,956 through 26,970 (of 39,922 total)