Viewing 15 posts - 26,926 through 26,940 (of 39,922 total)
Good luck and while I don't think I'll be a guest speaker, I'll see if we can point people your way.
October 7, 2008 at 3:36 pm
If you have been running log backups, you need to add more space. Your log needs it.
October 7, 2008 at 1:58 pm
I think you're right for CRTs. Seems like so many people in the US use LCDs now I'm forgetting there are lots of CRTs still out there.
October 7, 2008 at 12:53 pm
I've seen it multiple ways. Typically when there are two teams, usually larger environments, the production people do the infrastructure everywhere. That keeps environments coordinated and ensures the dev guys...
October 7, 2008 at 12:52 pm
And write an article! :hehe:
October 7, 2008 at 12:12 pm
Tobar,
Wide as in Agent, Mail, SSIS, SSAS, Service Broker, etc. MySQL doesn't have as much in the box, nor for that matter, do Oracle, DB2, or others. You can purchase...
October 7, 2008 at 8:26 am
David,
It's as likely that they chose Oracle because of a few golf games as they like it. That is frustrating and good luck working through it.
MySpace is a mess, and...
October 7, 2008 at 7:47 am
Bit of a waste of time really.
That's fairly rude of you. The description of the article seems to fit and there are plenty of people that would like to...
October 7, 2008 at 7:32 am
Interesting
Not sure it saves power, but it looks fun.
October 6, 2008 at 6:04 pm
Typically partners aren't included in your CAL calculations. You can use domain trusts, but I think for licensing, it's a company basis. If you go outside the company, you use...
October 6, 2008 at 6:03 pm
I suppose you could set permissions on the XP. There's a proxy, and that limits rights. Limiting access to master for users (remove from public) might work.
October 6, 2008 at 11:30 am
Are you SP2? there was a problem with this in SP2, one of the CUs post SP2 fixes this.
October 6, 2008 at 11:28 am
I think the solution above should give you results. Left joins show nulls where something doesn't match.
October 6, 2008 at 11:27 am
You need to remove read only status, fix the users, then set it again.
sp_change_users_login
October 6, 2008 at 11:26 am
Viewing 15 posts - 26,926 through 26,940 (of 39,922 total)