Viewing 15 posts - 26,896 through 26,910 (of 39,922 total)
The link has been corrected in the article.
October 10, 2008 at 8:23 am
I'd go with those. sqlSentry has a performance monitor that looked outstanding when I saw it at TechEd.
October 9, 2008 at 12:20 pm
RESTART
Note:
Supported only by RESTORE.
Specifies that SQL Server should restart a restore operation that has been interrupted. RESTART restarts...
October 9, 2008 at 12:20 pm
I wouldn't go to a NAS. Asking for issues. Any network hiccup and your backup fails. And it will fail the day you need to restore. Disk is cheap. Get...
October 9, 2008 at 12:18 pm
I thought it was about 30-35 multiple choice and 12 sims, but I could be wrong. It's been well over a year for me.
You need to be familiar with SSMS,...
October 9, 2008 at 12:17 pm
Use EM, right click the database and select Generate Scripts.
October 9, 2008 at 12:09 pm
Nope, no limits on accounts. Must be something else, though I'm not sure what.
What is the error in connecting? Can the 2nd person connect with other credentials?
October 9, 2008 at 10:10 am
Wow, why not use an identity here? You're reinventing a wheel you don't need to.
The other thing you can do is raise a semaphore. The first line in the proc...
October 9, 2008 at 10:09 am
Adi is correct, SQL Server, and all applications get their time from the OS of the machine where it is installed. If you are on your workstation with SSMS and...
October 9, 2008 at 9:50 am
Can't find anything with searching and not sure what these are for. Hopefully someone will reply. What type of data is in there?
October 9, 2008 at 9:46 am
Wow, something's broken. I'll log a bug.
I see this post only in your list of posts, but then see your name in the thread.
October 9, 2008 at 9:42 am
You could argue that flat file databases don't allow you to join things together at the server level, and perhaps you'd be correct, but really all databases have a way...
October 9, 2008 at 9:40 am
Hey, maybe it's this one:
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/wacky/weapons/guns/super-cowboy-pistol-12.html
There is a real one: http://www.prices4antiques.com/firearms-edged-weapons/hand-guns/Hand-Gun-Revolver-Walch-Navy-Model-Revolver-12-Shot-Cylinder-36-Caliber-D9911296.asp
October 9, 2008 at 9:31 am
Wow, that's a lot! Definitely use the black version if you're a CRT user.
October 9, 2008 at 9:14 am
37Signals had a great disdain for Gantt charts and in the talk by Jason Fried, he actually stopped and spent 4 or 5 minutes saying why they're so bad. They're...
October 9, 2008 at 7:17 am
Viewing 15 posts - 26,896 through 26,910 (of 39,922 total)