Viewing 15 posts - 25,951 through 25,965 (of 39,921 total)
KITT counts, and I'd forgotten about that one.
Never saw Colossus, have to check that out.
December 18, 2008 at 9:45 pm
One tequila...
Two tequila...
Three tequila...
FLOOR()
December 18, 2008 at 9:30 pm
Very strange. Have you tried detaching and attaching here?
December 18, 2008 at 9:29 pm
Typically the version differences don't prevent the restore of a db, however they can affect the functionality.
I used to track this daily, mainly to make sure devs and others didn't...
December 18, 2008 at 5:23 pm
Looking forward to seeing one and thanks for participating.
December 18, 2008 at 4:28 pm
Hey, someone has to make them up. I might entertain suggestions if you have them and I definitely need to get these posted somewhere permanent.
Post questions about the site anywhere,...
December 18, 2008 at 3:38 pm
We do try to get things answered quickly, but we're still volunteers, not paid professionals.
December 18, 2008 at 2:36 pm
I'm not sure anyone's put up a comprehensive document. You might need to piece stuff together from multiple places.
I'd start here: http://blogs.msdn.com/raulga/
December 18, 2008 at 2:35 pm
Don't think the VM software has been around long enough. You might just need to migrate those VMs periodically, every few years or so
December 18, 2008 at 2:33 pm
Well, this is officially the longest thread on the site.
And I do miss some of the red-necked way of talking in the South.
December 18, 2008 at 10:04 am
Well now that you mention it, I realize I'm inconsistent and use both. I don't see it consistently on the web either, though the comma seems more prevalent. The colon...
December 18, 2008 at 10:03 am
Expertise can be more than just doing it all yourself. I'm sure Gail would know who to call if she got stuck in a portion of the BI stack. That...
December 18, 2008 at 9:45 am
I think customers rarely know what they need, or even they want. They have some vague idea, but they don't really think it through. It's important we kind of guide...
December 18, 2008 at 9:29 am
I do agree with Jeff that you need to write good code, but you also want to not get too caught up in it. There's a point when you're wasting...
December 18, 2008 at 9:20 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,951 through 25,965 (of 39,921 total)