Viewing 15 posts - 24,871 through 24,885 (of 39,919 total)
Edited your code so it would better fit on the page.
A couple of things:
- sending mail in a trigger is a bad idea. It's part of the transaction, and if...
March 16, 2009 at 8:37 am
The punishment isn't for you, it's your co-workers. If you resign today, and they're not aware, then your work gets shuffled to them, starting today, because you resigned.
I understand the...
March 16, 2009 at 8:32 am
It's strange since the proc shows nvarchar. ntext conversions are what make this error.
Are you sure this is the correct definition? Did this come out of VCS or the server?
March 15, 2009 at 9:37 pm
I believe the T-SQL endpoints are the listeners for normal SQL connections using TDS. Meaning every connection you make outside of an http/mirroring connection.
March 15, 2009 at 9:22 pm
Hey, I think I worked there.
Bevan had the advice I followed and it worked well. Make a backup and then whack a table a developer needs if you have to...
March 15, 2009 at 9:20 pm
There's no way to give you blanket recommendations. That's like asking which car should you choose for a race.
Do you have an existing system?
How many people will use the system?...
March 15, 2009 at 9:16 pm
We don't allow the topics to be deleted. We prefer that you just put another post out there.
March 15, 2009 at 9:15 pm
default fillfactor?
DBCC showcontig give you similar results? I almost suspect the DMV is not updating correctly after the rebuild.
March 15, 2009 at 9:13 pm
Stranger. Is the body field ntext?
March 15, 2009 at 9:09 pm
Can you shed some light on what you did or what fixed it?
March 15, 2009 at 8:58 pm
Administrator shouldn't matter, it's the accounts that are set up in SQL Server. Likely the local administrator's group is set up as a login in SQL.
March 15, 2009 at 8:58 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 24,871 through 24,885 (of 39,919 total)