Viewing 15 posts - 24,616 through 24,630 (of 39,919 total)
Please don't post the error in the title. We can't see the whole thing.
SSPI handshakes are AD errors between your server and the domain controllers.
April 1, 2009 at 10:21 am
Please don't use the subject or title as your question. Post the error in the post.
SSPI errors are security errors between the service accounts and the domain controllers.
April 1, 2009 at 10:20 am
I'd disagree. You don't want to set this on databases that are being used, but if you suspect that there is a database not used, or rarely used, I'd set...
April 1, 2009 at 9:57 am
Lynn Pettis (4/1/2009)
Must not be a critical piece in the scope of things, huh.
At least not to his boss :w00t:
April 1, 2009 at 9:56 am
I'm with Lowell, you really want to look at this. Granted, it might cause some development issues, but it might make things work better down the road. Be sure things...
April 1, 2009 at 9:55 am
It's a bit of a mess and you'd have to decode the sysschedules table. I've seen some scripts try,but nothing that works great.
Might want to check out SQL Sentry's product....
April 1, 2009 at 9:55 am
Manie,
You reminded me of a time, years ago, when I was working for a power company. We handled the Novell network, DOS/Windows 3.1 clients, computers new to people (90/91). One...
April 1, 2009 at 9:44 am
I'm with Gail, don't put staging tables in there.
Create another filegroup on a new disk, or a new database to hold staging data. Tempdb is for temp working space that...
April 1, 2009 at 9:35 am
The upgrade advisor should help here.
You ought to look at 2008 instead. Same license cost, longer support, about the same compatibility as 2005 with 2000.
April 1, 2009 at 9:34 am
I think most of the virtual products can create a VM from a physical installation. HyperV has this as well.
April 1, 2009 at 9:33 am
If you think this database might not be used, then set AutoClose and when someone accesses it, an entry will go into the error log.
Note that you don't want this...
April 1, 2009 at 9:24 am
Please don't delete the post. If you find out the information, post the answer as a response. It helps others learn that might have a similar problem.
April 1, 2009 at 9:23 am
Not sure I want to joke about us taking over SQL Server development, they might buy us and make us help! :hehe::-P:w00t:
April 1, 2009 at 9:05 am
Doug Beers (4/1/2009)
The summer car is a Corvette that gets 29 mpg cruising on the interstate.
Wow, that's pretty good. I need to run the 911 through a tankful on the...
April 1, 2009 at 8:30 am
Viewing 15 posts - 24,616 through 24,630 (of 39,919 total)