SQLServerCentral To Take Over PASS

• ... I was kinda looking forward to enforced tea ceremonies courtesy of our new CEO (Phil Factor).

• Steve Jones - Editor (4/1/2009)

Not sure I want to joke about us taking over SQL Server development, they might buy us and make us help! :hehe::-P:w00t:

You must be careful with these kinds of statements. Next the SQL team buys itself out of MS and puts an offer to SSC on the table :w00t:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing (Alexander Pope)
    In order for us to help you as efficiently as possible, please read this before posting (courtesy of Jeff Moden)[/url]

• Wayne,

Sorry to hear that, but I hope you liked the joke.

• Jan Van der Eecken (4/1/2009)

You must be careful with these kinds of statements. Next the SQL team buys itself out of MS and puts an offer to SSC on the table :w00t:

I don't have any control, so I can't worry about this. I'll deal with it if they buy us!

• Hmmm, I went to PASS last year and thought that SQLServerCentral already "owned" it ...;-) 😉

• Steve,

I did like the joke - it caught me completely by surprise, and I thought it was great!....

• I kinda figured it was a joke when I saw it yesterday sitting in my inbox -- it definitely caught my attention 🙂 I wasn't able to get the link open at the time, but now that I've ready it, nice work Steve!

Next time you have to work Steve Jobs in there 🙂

• Steve,

Awesome!!!... I was reading in the flow and was really into the article and suddenly it came up as "Ofcourse its a aprils fools joke....."

Well done on this 😉

• Thanks, I'll keep Mr. Jobs in mind for next year 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply