Viewing 15 posts - 19,516 through 19,530 (of 39,936 total)
For one to 12? Rounds trip to the server? Wouldn't it be easier to hard code these in? AFAIK, months don't change often.
June 18, 2010 at 11:40 am
Don't worry too much about the discussion. Plenty of people think everyone sees what they see, and they don't...
June 18, 2010 at 11:38 am
James Stephens (6/18/2010)
June 18, 2010 at 11:23 am
Do you only care about changes in the platform? You need to use a subquery to find the previous value. Here's a basic query. Not sure it's what you want,...
June 18, 2010 at 11:20 am
June 18, 2010 at 10:35 am
In 18 months there are probably 100,000 new people that have received the newsletter and not seen this article. We republish highly rated and highly read articles over time so...
June 18, 2010 at 10:05 am
I saw a survey last year that listed SQL Server databases, and like an idiot I didn't save it. It might have been 5GB, but it was single digit GBs.
I...
June 18, 2010 at 8:42 am
I think this is one place where the lack of code reviews happening is hurting code. When multiple people have to work with code, standards and comments get enforced fairly...
June 18, 2010 at 8:33 am
Same media should mean it's not corrupted. I'm not sure if that's the log file, but I've seen SQL setup put a log file somewhere in the Windows folder. Usually...
June 18, 2010 at 8:06 am
Grant Fritchey (6/18/2010)
GilaMonster (6/18/2010)
Lynn Pettis (6/17/2010)
June 18, 2010 at 8:02 am
I would follow Suresh' advice. Delete in small batches. A large delete is logged as one operation, and you need the space to record all those changes in the log...
June 18, 2010 at 7:52 am
Did you check for a sqlsp.log or something like that in the Windows folder? I think setup logs stuff in there. Or is this from there?
Are you using same media...
June 17, 2010 at 4:56 pm
Will this help? http://www.sqlis.com/post/file-watcher-task.aspx
June 17, 2010 at 4:47 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 19,516 through 19,530 (of 39,936 total)