Viewing 15 posts - 18,271 through 18,285 (of 39,936 total)
Brandie Tarvin (9/15/2010)
[font="Verdana"]We're sorry. The user you are attempting to...
September 15, 2010 at 9:22 am
DELL is responsible to some extent. However then we just get more into a lawyer culture of suing everyone. Is it worth it for you to sue DELL for $10k...
September 15, 2010 at 9:21 am
It is doing maintenance. Look at these lines:
EXEC ('DBCC CHECKDB (N''' + @CVVCDatabaseMaintenance_DBName + ''') WITH NO_INFOMSGS')
EXEC ('DBCC SHRINKDATABASE(N''' + @CVVCDatabaseMaintenance_DBName + ''', ' + @FreeSpace +...
September 15, 2010 at 9:15 am
Are these dates stored as strings? Can you show some data or results?
ORDER BY doesn't do a random order. There must be a pattern if you have used it.
September 15, 2010 at 9:04 am
I would also suggest you engage someone that has done this. If you are going for a really large scale installation, Microsoft Consulting Services, or the SQL CAT team could...
September 15, 2010 at 9:03 am
September 15, 2010 at 8:51 am
LOL, I had to give myself something to aim for.
I'm hoping I get to 50k. That would be another few years.
September 15, 2010 at 8:50 am
There were lots of fixed in SP2, and there is a hot fix that you need post SP2 for 2005 servers. I would actually recommend SP3 for the server AND...
September 15, 2010 at 8:48 am
david_wendelken (9/15/2010)
Dell may think the losses due to fraud are small enough that they prefer the additional business that capability brings in.
This is why we would need regulation. Companies left...
September 15, 2010 at 8:39 am
Allergies
you'd think with no rain for a month and none in sight that I wouldn't be searching out Benedryl this morning.
September 15, 2010 at 8:38 am
What do you mean handle? I'm not quite sure what you're looking for. Ideally the manager should be handling you.
Moving to Employees forum
September 15, 2010 at 8:36 am
DEADBEEF, that was funny :hehe::hehe:
September 15, 2010 at 8:36 am
I struggle with this. One thing I loved about my Android phone was the integration with Google Calendar and the phone, and my Outlook. Now I'm on an iPhone and...
September 15, 2010 at 8:35 am
When you connect locally, are you putting in the virtual name, the local name or "(local)"
September 15, 2010 at 8:33 am
krowley (9/15/2010)
... we would actually be less likely...
September 15, 2010 at 8:31 am
Viewing 15 posts - 18,271 through 18,285 (of 39,936 total)