Viewing 15 posts - 17,986 through 18,000 (of 39,936 total)
It's "Replies"
19,5something in the attachment
October 6, 2010 at 8:44 am
Stefan Krzywicki (10/6/2010)
Alvin Ramard (10/6/2010)
Looks like the Thread hitting 20k and the forum hitting 1 million are going to happen fairly close to each other.
Where does one see the total...
October 6, 2010 at 8:29 am
I don't believe Developer has ever been free. AFAIK from SS2K5, it's been $50
October 6, 2010 at 8:24 am
If I remember correctly, a "change" doesn't rebuild the table. It adds the field to the end of the fixed size columns on each page, and marks the old column...
October 6, 2010 at 8:22 am
Log shipping is a DR technology. Not a reporting technology, which is where you're having issues.
What you can do is use SSIS instead. You might still need a log shipped...
October 6, 2010 at 8:18 am
craig.cannon (10/6/2010)
October 6, 2010 at 8:13 am
WillC9999 (10/6/2010)
Should this be regarded as a good or bad thing? It's a hell...
October 6, 2010 at 8:08 am
grahamc (10/6/2010)
October 6, 2010 at 8:05 am
I would think that there is some function or method in your software that generates this.
Is this one column? With both the number and the table in it? Or two...
October 6, 2010 at 8:02 am
I think you'll get answers all over the board.
Hardware is driven, often, but what is used by the company already. I think most people go to tape, but I...
October 6, 2010 at 8:01 am
I don't know of anything from MS, but my employer, Red Gate, offers SQL Refactor, which can enforce some standards.
If you want some basic naming, Policy Based Management can do...
October 6, 2010 at 7:51 am
None of the 3 I have listed used the MOC curriculum, for the reasons you mentioned.
I would inquire all three, ask for detailed information, or even call/email. Everyone should be...
October 6, 2010 at 7:49 am
Nicole Bowman (10/5/2010)
October 6, 2010 at 7:38 am
Matt Miller (#4) (10/5/2010)
I've asked this before: what's the measurable definition of a "pattern of discrimination"?
...
Again, I don't have an answer. I don't know, but like we've defined...
October 6, 2010 at 7:38 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,986 through 18,000 (of 39,936 total)