Viewing 15 posts - 17,746 through 17,760 (of 39,923 total)
That script sets up a simple trace, but doesn't go through scheduling it for a period of time to run. It would be good to have a short explanation of...
October 28, 2010 at 8:23 am
I think that a database professional may or may not be stuck managing the application as well. Often it depends on how large the client base is. If they are...
October 28, 2010 at 8:21 am
Jeff Moden (10/27/2010)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/27/2010)
If you have ideas, feel free to post them, but...
October 27, 2010 at 9:37 pm
Craig Farrell (10/27/2010)
October 27, 2010 at 9:37 pm
OK, sign up for articles. Please just pick one, then another when you finish.
If you have ideas, feel free to post them, but try to pick things you see a...
October 27, 2010 at 9:30 pm
BTW, SSC usually has a blogger at the blogger table during the PASS Summit. Usually it's me, someone that can take notes during keynotes and post them. Since I won't...
October 27, 2010 at 9:08 pm
Jeff Moden (10/27/2010)
October 27, 2010 at 9:07 pm
Jeff Moden (10/27/2010)
October 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm
Craig Farrell (10/27/2010)
October 27, 2010 at 5:58 pm
GSquared (10/27/2010)
How about a forum subject for "article requests". That way, they won't get lost in the noise here.
Good idea. I'll set one up
October 27, 2010 at 5:55 pm
I have added the DTSX file to the article if you are interested in viewing Sarah's work.
October 27, 2010 at 2:54 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhh, overwhelmed already.
I'll try to look through here and do a short post in a bit capping off who might have what.
October 27, 2010 at 2:12 pm
I'll drop some topics out here for you. Here's a couple that I have saved up:
- Finding/changing the default backup location
- scheduling a trace
- duplicating the default trace, but larger...
October 27, 2010 at 11:07 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,746 through 17,760 (of 39,923 total)