Viewing 15 posts - 17,731 through 17,745 (of 39,923 total)
You are loading some CLR assembly, correct? Have you checked that the code in there might not be the problem? What changed before this started happening? A code release?
October 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm
I think the reflection here is that if you are qualified for a senior level position, you should have some knowledge of what might be asked, or what the job...
October 29, 2010 at 2:16 pm
I've felt that way a few times over the years when it's 2-0, but I think Texas wins at least one, maybe two this weekend.
I have no horse in the...
October 29, 2010 at 1:25 pm
Excellent, please show SSMS and T-SQL here.
October 29, 2010 at 11:51 am
I'd like to think I've be doing something with writing or publishing, and maybe I'd be a teacher of some sort. However I think I might up being some type...
October 29, 2010 at 9:17 am
-- latest version of function is at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/FindPost944589.aspx
IF OBJECT_ID('dbo.DelimitedSplit8K') IS NOT NULL DROP FUNCTION dbo.DelimitedSplit8K
GO
CREATE FUNCTION dbo.DelimitedSplit8K
/***************************************************************************************************
Purpose:
Split a given string at a given delimiter and return a list...
October 29, 2010 at 9:06 am
Thanks for the update, and I never add anything to Guest, Public, Everyone, or similar shared groups all over.
October 29, 2010 at 9:03 am
Skype, Jeff, Skype. Or Oovoo. Both work well.
October 28, 2010 at 6:07 pm
Chad Crawford (10/28/2010)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/27/2010)
October 28, 2010 at 5:58 pm
GilaMonster (10/28/2010)
Woot. Just got a mail fom my ISP. Bandwidth cap permanently increased by 1 GB, no additional charge. Excellent!
Excellent! always good to have caps go up.
I recently analyzed my...
October 28, 2010 at 9:20 am
And if you know execution plans, Red Gate has a Storage Compress webinar running now showing how SQL Storage Compress can work with Standard edition to compress data files
October 28, 2010 at 9:07 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,731 through 17,745 (of 39,923 total)