Viewing 15 posts - 17,146 through 17,160 (of 39,922 total)
Koen (da-zero) (1/10/2011)
Brandie Tarvin (1/6/2011)
Jack Corbett (1/6/2011)
January 11, 2011 at 8:45 am
Excellent explanation, Ed. This would actually make a great article if you wanted to write it. I wasn't aware of the UAC issue for local administrators on W2K8.
January 11, 2011 at 8:37 am
A few things.
First, your code is copyrighted automatically, so users can't re-use it legally. That's the best way to handle this.
Second, the "with encryption" hides the code, but a short...
January 11, 2011 at 8:33 am
Doing the upgrades one by one is fine. I would ask about 64bit and push a bit to get them to agree or give you concrete reasons. There were some...
January 10, 2011 at 8:09 pm
That is strange. I might run a trace while this is running, look for some clue about how long each step takes. Might help you determine what is broken. I...
January 10, 2011 at 1:30 pm
The dates are not set right now, but we will do an announcement once SQLskills finalizes the date/location.
January 10, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Then it doesn't make sense if there is a duplicate entry. Are there trigger or some other dependency on the subscriber?
Have you snagged the snapshot file on the subscriber and...
January 10, 2011 at 1:03 pm
ApexSQL makes a log reader as well. As Gail mentioned, however, there isn't a lot of value for most people in looking at the log. It can help in DR...
January 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm
This might help: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Array/70702/
Depending on how you structure things, you need to parse your procedure.
January 10, 2011 at 9:41 am
I haven't seen this reported, but I'd start complaining to Commvault.
I would also not configure the software to run a full if the log chain is broken. You might do...
January 10, 2011 at 9:39 am
Please don't ask a question in the title. Repeat what you need to know in the text as your subject/title is trucated in the forum view.
There is log stream compression...
January 10, 2011 at 9:37 am
We're looking at it. Some of the feeds require a login, so they don't work with Google reader. Hopefully we'll have a fix soon.
January 10, 2011 at 9:34 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,146 through 17,160 (of 39,922 total)