Viewing 15 posts - 16,546 through 16,560 (of 39,922 total)
Snow
snowing today, as I pack to leave for Orlando. Feels funny to think about packing shorts in a bag.
March 28, 2011 at 9:02 am
Can you help me understand the requirements a little more. Are you looking for an update to your reporting server once an hour that makes the reporting server look like...
March 28, 2011 at 8:43 am
I think it's split. I know a number of people that apply CUs regularly, but it seems MS is trying to slowly get away from SPs. We have CU #13...
March 27, 2011 at 11:25 am
OK, Johan has run away with it after KU's win last night. 12 so far and likely to add at least one more.
Allen has one team and 8 points.
Mark has...
March 26, 2011 at 12:20 pm
Are you sure the server is up? If you know the server, check the errorlog for the instance. At the beginning it lists where SQL Server is listening.
March 25, 2011 at 11:06 am
Also, what is in ActivityName besides "email sent"
If you can avoid the <>, you can make this run more efficiently.
March 25, 2011 at 10:50 am
I think that blog is OK for internal applications, but it doesn't think through the complete issue. While it's true that a port scan or network trace can easily find...
March 25, 2011 at 10:43 am
paul.knibbs (3/25/2011)
March 25, 2011 at 10:35 am
A Facebook friend just asked to start an on-line book club with Dan Simmon' Hyperion. Anyone read it? Just started it and not sure about the first 20 pages.
March 25, 2011 at 10:08 am
I thought Surface would make a great gaming table as well. I think there are a number of places in some resorts, like Vegas, that have implemented them for bar...
March 25, 2011 at 10:03 am
That is strange. I wouldn't think it would matter, but I'm glad it's working. I'll dig in later and see if I can come up with something.
March 25, 2011 at 9:56 am
What you want to do is use charindex to find the other pattern. This is all pattern matching, so you can do this:
select
charindex( col2, 'dbname.dbo.'),
...
March 25, 2011 at 8:57 am
Is the name of your database read_write_filegroups? Or is this a filegroup backup (typo)?
I think this might help you: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190218.aspx
The best solution would be, If I understand your situation correctly,...
March 25, 2011 at 8:54 am
A Better reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc938485.aspx
Checksum isn't a term I've seen associate with RAID. Almost always things are listed as parity calculations.
March 24, 2011 at 8:51 pm
Ray K (3/24/2011)
March 24, 2011 at 3:24 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 16,546 through 16,560 (of 39,922 total)