Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 824 total)
Getting to this a lil late, been on vacation (and got to see Steve in person)...freakin' awesome for you, Ray!
The 'Melk Men' are a hoot...in SF there's also...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 6, 2012 at 10:20 am
Oracle's documentation is less than stellar, for one thing, so when I try to look up things about the Oracle Home directory I feel like I'm a fictional detective trying...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 20, 2012 at 11:48 am
When you say you do it from SQL Server, do you mean you use the Export/Import wizard? And if so, do you save it as a package and run...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 20, 2012 at 9:24 am
Coin flip, I got it right. Thanks for the question.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 18, 2012 at 9:54 am
calvo (6/18/2012)
Speaking of the Reds, I had to watch this clip 10 times before I could tell for sure what happened.
Wow, thanks for the post...that was pretty freakin' cool.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 18, 2012 at 9:37 am
Ray K (6/14/2012)
Markus (6/14/2012)
SQLDCH (6/13/2012)
Matt Cain throws the first perfect game in Giants history! Freakin' awesome...Pretty cool. Historic for the Giants Franchise as well.
Wow. How many no-hitters...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 14, 2012 at 9:24 am
Aye, me too. I'll start a Fantasy Football 2012 thread. Looking forward to playing again with y'all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 13, 2012 at 11:08 pm
Matt Cain throws the first perfect game in Giants history! Freakin' awesome...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 13, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Thanks for the question, Nakul.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 13, 2012 at 2:45 pm
The muscles on the front of your pelvis shorten when you sit and if you do nothing but sit all the time, they will get used to being short and...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 12, 2012 at 9:07 am
When asked this question I always try and point someone to the practical application of the knowledge. Here are the practical steps I've always suggested, you can google/read a...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 31, 2012 at 4:06 pm
A stab in the dark, but does it have something to do with Ownership Chaining (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms188676(SQL.105).aspx)?
Your profiler trace should tell you if the data is being called through a view...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 31, 2012 at 3:27 pm
Thanks for the question.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 31, 2012 at 9:06 am
Koen Verbeeck (5/30/2012)
SQLDCH (5/30/2012)
I enjoy a 'Clausthaler' every so often. I bet I'm one of the few on this site.I demand pictures! (read: I'm too lazy to Google :-D)
Heh...here...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm
I enjoy a 'Clausthaler' every so often. I bet I'm one of the few on this site.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 30, 2012 at 2:31 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 824 total)