Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 1,971 total)
The DDL code that Eugene has produced illustrates what I'm talking about.
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 12, 2012 at 7:52 am
That's good information to know, Lisa, thanks.
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 11, 2012 at 10:15 am
Am I right in thinking that this article only pertains to SSRS 2008 and above?
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 11, 2012 at 8:58 am
Michael Riedmueller (1/19/2007)
Hi,
you need to start from Add/Remove Programs (or whatever it is called in an english environment).
select SQL Server2005 and the Change button.
Michael
Before I start, let me say that...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 10, 2012 at 12:54 pm
Steven.Howes (4/5/2012)
What happens...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 6, 2012 at 8:24 am
Steven.Howes (4/5/2012)
What happens...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 6, 2012 at 6:02 am
Steven.Howes (4/5/2012)
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 5, 2012 at 8:52 am
I know it's been a while since I last responded to this tread, but it's becoming important again. I think what happened was the former DBA, when he set...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 4, 2012 at 11:57 am
Lynn Pettis (4/2/2012)
Rod at work (4/2/2012)
tom.wauters (4/2/2012)
First of all, your databases will be in the newer environment, which has lots of...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 2, 2012 at 11:19 am
tom.wauters (4/2/2012)
First of all, your databases will be in the newer environment, which has lots of improvements compared to SQL Server...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
April 2, 2012 at 10:39 am
SQLRNNR (3/30/2012)
Rod at work (3/30/2012)
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
March 30, 2012 at 10:30 am
Jason, when you said:
This is behavior that I have seen occasionally. It is fixed with 2008.
Did you mean SQL Server 2008 (or SQL Server 2008 R2), or did you mean...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
March 30, 2012 at 10:28 am
Another question, which is related to this issue, concerns the different versions of SSRS. Our production database server is a SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition. We've got, on...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
March 30, 2012 at 9:18 am
tom.wauters (3/30/2012)
My first thoughts for your problem:
1. Make sure that the person who develops the report in SSRS is connecting with the...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
March 30, 2012 at 9:15 am
SQLRNNR (3/29/2012)
We have multiple schemas and use ssrs to access procs in those different schemas.If you log on as the particular user, can you see the proc in question?
I just...
Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.
March 30, 2012 at 8:40 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 1,971 total)