Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Thanks to all for your comments, suggestions, recommendations etc.
Apologies for not includeing more specific information about what I was trying to accomplish.
In a nutshell, I wanted to query all _Modify...
September 25, 2026 at 10:54 pm
Thank you both for your responses, very much appreciated!
I've attempted ScottPletcher's solution and that may just suit my needs, so thanks for that suggestion.
September 23, 2026 at 6:24 pm
I think I figured it out, I just took the "BETWEEN" out and that seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks for your help; much appreciated!
April 19, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Thanks for the quick response. MyAuditDate is a datetime.
I understand your logic, makes perfect sense. I tried your syntax above, but it doesn't like the "BETWEEN" (boldfaced below), it says...
April 19, 2022 at 7:19 pm
Disregard my question; I've figured it out.
August 4, 2021 at 11:42 pm
Jeff:
It's for auditing purposes. We want to be able to query a specific timespan and generate a report on the values that changed. So, in my example above, I want...
July 15, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Thanks for the reply Jeff. I will read those articles; I appreciate the advice.
July 15, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Awesome! Thank you....that has me well on my way to my final goal.
One final question; if I connect to my DB and open SSMS using my own credentials, when I...
July 14, 2021 at 11:21 pm
Thanks for the replies. Scott, when I tried your solution with my actual code below, it didn't like the portion "AS data(InvoiceNumber, InvoiceStatus, Timestamp"; it gave me a syntax error...
July 14, 2021 at 9:55 pm
Thanks very much for both of your responses. I didn't take performance into account, but NBSteve gave me some good insight.
Thanks again!
July 14, 2021 at 5:38 pm
Thanks so much for all of your responses; very much appreciated!
February 23, 2021 at 5:25 am
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)