Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 13,878 total)
The error message you posted is not overly helpful.
Usually (as the message itself suggests), a more specific and helpful error can be found before that one. Please take a look...
February 22, 2024 at 4:12 pm
In the Flat File Destination Editor, is the 'Overwrite data in the file' option checked?
February 22, 2024 at 10:31 am
Well done!
February 22, 2024 at 9:07 am
Not a lot of upvotes against that post!
Please post back with any findings.
February 21, 2024 at 3:12 pm
Presumably you want to do this in a SQL query? Or is this an Excel question?
Can you add a sheet to the spreadsheet showing how you would like the results...
February 21, 2024 at 11:24 am
Thank you Phil, I think that will work when I do deploy to the SSISDB.
At the moment, dataverse is constantly being update with a new/deleted/updated columns which is why...
February 21, 2024 at 11:17 am
I think MS is telling us that only certain things are compatible with sequence, and refresh isnt one of them.
You are correct, my apologies!
February 20, 2024 at 9:07 pm
You can avoid all parallelism by using the Sequence command in your JSON and setting maxParallelism to 1.
February 20, 2024 at 7:46 pm
Default, Full, Clear and Recalc are the options I'm seeing on the 2017 Standard Edition I have immediate access to.
February 20, 2024 at 5:07 pm
Assuming you have deployed to SSISDB ...
Use an environment in SSISDB and create a sensitive parameter to contain the secret value.
Configure your SSISDB project to reference the environment and then...
February 20, 2024 at 3:51 pm
You may find this article an interesting read … it is relevant to your question. Not that it solves anything!
https://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/antipathy-for-entity-attribute-value-data-models
Based on your description, it sounds like you may already...
February 20, 2024 at 11:52 am
HI Jeff
yes I have done that already. But it is something in the application which vendor cannot support.
Are you able to provide more details about this issue? I know...
February 20, 2024 at 11:28 am
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS #SomeData;
CREATE TABLE #SomeData
(
SomeId INT IDENTITY(1, 1)
,SomeText VARCHAR(10)
,CONSTRAINT PK_Nonsense
...
February 20, 2024 at 9:25 am
Is it so difficult for you to ask a question?
Can anyone provide the T-SQL code I need to amend an identity column from INT to BIGINT, please?
I am guessing that...
February 20, 2024 at 9:15 am
That message usually appears when you haven't installed
Microsoft.DataTools.IntegrationServices.exe
after installing VS. However, as this worked for you after updating VS, I'm not sure what's going wrong now.
February 20, 2024 at 9:06 am
Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 13,878 total)