Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 13,878 total)
Hi as in other forums but possibly worse, there doesnt seem to be an easy way to show just my posts in this forum. If i search on my...
March 22, 2024 at 12:15 pm
Something like this?
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS #SomeData;
CREATE TABLE #SomeData
(
Col1 VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL
,Col2 VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL
);
INSERT #SomeData
(
Col1
...
March 22, 2024 at 10:53 am
Is there any additional way of limiting TicketOpenDate?
Eg, are you looking for only those open in the last week or month, rather than going back over all time?
March 20, 2024 at 5:28 pm
This is how my table looks except I used random numbers for my values. Some of the dx columns have values and some do not. How about actually showing...
March 20, 2024 at 10:22 am
Can you show us the T-SQL which generates this?
Using ROW_NUMBER() might do what you want, but I can't be sure.
March 20, 2024 at 10:17 am
Please stop spamming. This is not the forum for that.
March 19, 2024 at 11:45 am
It's very easy to do with SmartXML. Check this example <link removed>
Marking your post as spam. Every single post you make is promoting the same solution!
March 19, 2024 at 11:42 am
Try SmartXML, it's very easy to upload data into DB with it.
This looks suspiciously like spam. To prove yourself, please explain the interaction between this product and SQL Server...
March 19, 2024 at 8:23 am
I'm actually not too concerned about opening xlsx files, as they can't contain executable code (as far as I know). I downloaded and virus-scanned this one before I opened it.
Is...
March 15, 2024 at 10:29 am
Please test. Im not getting any data for February, but it is available.
How about you testing instead? That's what I do when things aren't working as expected.
You've created a few...
March 14, 2024 at 11:59 am
I just tried this, and for me the blocking occurs, exactly as you expected.
March 14, 2024 at 10:28 am
Why have you posted this again?
Duplicate post, original here: https://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/topic/run-time-error-at-system-runtimemethodhandle-invokemethod
March 14, 2024 at 10:20 am
Step-by-step debugging is what I would suggest.
March 14, 2024 at 10:13 am
I suggest that you compare the schemas of the temp tables with those of the permanent tables and you'll see for yourself.
Alternatively, create the temp tables explicitly (using CREATE TABLE...
March 14, 2024 at 9:56 am
easy - would help if you had created a script task (as instructed on the link) instead of a script component.
so do it correctly - script component does NOT...
March 13, 2024 at 6:15 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 13,878 total)