Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 13,878 total)
didnt know. so answer #2, kind of piling on answer #1 is that the users who pivot would need minimally a pbi pro license. i dont think we want...
There is no column ZZZZ in table a. The only column in table a is a
create table a (a int) would need to change to create table a (ZZZZ...
You've got some fun R&D lined up.
This won't be a password thing. Instead you'll be using OAUTH2 to gain access and messing about with ClientIds, ClientSecrets and Access Tokens, I...
loaded question but i'll try. for starters we plumb more than just pbi to cubes. for example excel pivots. i understand there is an extension to excel called power...
Hi
I am New To Azure Sql. Can some one please share
As the term 'perfect' is poorly defined in the context of software, one person's 'perfect' is another person's 'not bad'.
I don't remember ever using software that I didn't think could...
It is, indeed, a tricky one. Surrogate keys + date logic looks like the way forward.
It's not an elegant star schema model.
I hope that others respond with their ideas.
I notice that there's no mention of product sales … hence your reference to 'factless', I assume.
Are you therefore simply building a 'Product cube'?
What sort of reporting/analysis are you intending...
This article is a bit terse.

... it seems that this functionality was broken starting with v18 - see https://blog.sqlauthority.com/2020/04/23/ssms-bug-execution-time-out/
Tested and still broken on V20.1
All working, my event handler hadn't saved or rather i hadn't saved it. All working fine now
Again thanks for the reply
The best type of solution 🙂
Have you tried putting the script task outside of the sequence container?
Interestingly, the desired output is however considered valid JSON, at least according to https://jsonlint.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 13,878 total)