Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 316 through 322 (of 322 total)

  • RE: SQL Cluster with Transactional Replication

    Thanks for the response Perry!

    I'm not sure I understand the difference between transactional replication and database mirroring, but I don't mind using mirroring on the cluster if that will keep...

    Mike Scalise, PMP
    https://www.michaelscalise.com

  • RE: Refresh question

    I can understand how that would make things a little easier, but I'm not sure how that would help in rebuilding the People_Positions table in terms of the PositionID which...

    Mike Scalise, PMP
    https://www.michaelscalise.com

  • RE: Refresh question

    I realized that I cannot use the MERGE function as we are running SQL Server 2005, so let me throw another question out there. Let's say I have three tables:...

    Mike Scalise, PMP
    https://www.michaelscalise.com

  • RE: Refresh question

    GSquared, you're right, that may be what I need. Thanks.

    Mike Scalise, PMP
    https://www.michaelscalise.com

  • RE: Refresh question

    Thanks Steve. If I were to load the data into a staging table in sql server, do you think the best way to do the comparison would be to update...

    Mike Scalise, PMP
    https://www.michaelscalise.com

  • RE: Turn rows into columns

    It seems when using PIVOT, you have to specify the column names, but given that I will have many different dates in my table, how can I specify those column...

    Mike Scalise, PMP
    https://www.michaelscalise.com

Viewing 6 posts - 316 through 322 (of 322 total)