Viewing 15 posts - 5,986 through 6,000 (of 59,098 total)
we are not sure the query as it is getting my tool , may i know what are the reasons of getting this error and any idea to resolve...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Based on my previous misgivings about the problem definition, here's one that returns "Appointments" that are returned if they immediately precede or are followed by a "Discharge". It returns all...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 6:28 pm
I may be getting this wrong... This only finds the last appointment before a discharge and all discharges. Please mark your sample data for what is expected in the return...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 5:53 pm
You should at least post what the datatype are for the columns. You'll also find that most people want to see what you've tried in the form of code. We're...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 5:28 pm
I'm not a PowerShell affection ado but it seems like the script at the following URL would be of help rather than using Option #2 above. I recommend making a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 5:18 pm
At first, I thought this was more of a "did you actually read the code question" than anything else. I no longer think that because at least one person said...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 4:32 am
Check the resulting table. You may find that all but that last row has been bulk loaded. Both BCP and BULK INSERT default to allowing up to 10 errors without...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 4:14 am
The heaviest clustered index is around 8 Gb while the database weighs 17 Gb.
Thanks Jeff.
I should have asked the same question that Michael asked about total disk size and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2020 at 3:56 am
I use this index maintenance solution - https://ola.hallengren.com/.
That's nice but it won't help solve the problem the OP posted. Also, while OLA's good scripts are the "gold standard"...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Sorry... wrong person...
@ andre1992 ... Please answer the questions from my first post on this thread so that I can help you solve this problem.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 9:59 pm
I use this index maintenance solution - https://ola.hallengren.com/.
Please answer my questions in my previous post so I can help you fix your problem. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to figure out how to manage the maintenance of the indexes I just created in some tables of my database.
Once I run the Rebuild, the size...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 6:48 pm
SELECT CONVERT(CHAR(8), DATEADD(SECOND, 60 * 526.30, '00:00:00'), 8)
That's another good way (IMHO).
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 6:30 pm
I guess I don't understand all the gyrations with separating parts and concatenating them back together for this task in SQL Server. Is there a reason for it? If not,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 6:27 pm
First of all, I recommend NOT formatting data for storage. It's just wrong for so many reasons.
If the data is ultimately bound for storage in a table, then do the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 2, 2020 at 4:06 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 5,986 through 6,000 (of 59,098 total)