Viewing 15 posts - 51,601 through 51,615 (of 59,098 total)
Matt Miller (3/20/2008)
GilaMonster (3/19/2008)
Matt Miller (3/18/2008)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 20, 2008 at 10:40 am
See? That's what I mean... don't need 3rd party products for this type of stuff.
Thanks for the info, Mike...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 20, 2008 at 9:51 am
When I started reading this, even the introduction sounded like a sales pitch. This isn't an article, it's an advertisment. I suppose it will be useful to some...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 20, 2008 at 8:57 am
mukundbtech (3/20/2008)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 20, 2008 at 8:12 am
Manie Verster (3/20/2008)
Hi Jeff, and I thought you were an American. Americans only eats meatloaf or not?:hehe:
Heh... depends... will meatloaf hold up in a slingshot? 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 20, 2008 at 8:03 am
Matt Miller (3/19/2008)
As I said... you DID ask for it....:)
And now, I have a target... 😛 Dunno if I can beat the awesome speed of Regex, but I'll sure...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 20, 2008 at 12:58 am
Heh... bring it on... you and I have both been bragging about how your Regex stuff is the only CLR that we've seen so far that could actually beat T-SQL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 12:34 pm
JohnG (3/19/2008)
They didn't even know 10G had a MERGE statement
Actually, the MERGE statement was introduced in 9i (circa 2002) along with all of the new date and time datatypes that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 11:46 am
I've got an MS URL that explains the blocking in 6.5 somewhere. Lemme see if I can dig it up... I've always gotta prove these things so people don't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 11:33 am
The new VARDECIMAL datatype is equivalent to the manner in which Oracle stores ALL numeric values.
I haven't looked it up and I'm no Oracle ninja especially where datatypes come in......
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 11:31 am
That's going to be a BIG-looking SSIS
I figured that much out... I remember how big something like this got in DTS... that's why I was taking the T-SQL road... at...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 11:27 am
Brandie Tarvin (3/19/2008)
Oooohhh. Idea!!! :exclamationmark: Let's build our own maturity test.
No sense in me taking something I would fail... remember, I'm the guy that ripped one off during an...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 11:24 am
Marios Philippopoulos (3/19/2008)
I should mention, while we are on the subject,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 11:00 am
Would you share what you figured out, please? We'd like to know how you did it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 10:49 am
TonyP (3/19/2008)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2008 at 10:48 am
Viewing 15 posts - 51,601 through 51,615 (of 59,098 total)