Viewing 15 posts - 4,696 through 4,710 (of 59,098 total)
Sorry did my Insert wrong should not contain the NULL string should be blank..
No... not blank... it should contain the word NULL without quotes. So go back and fix...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 10, 2021 at 5:34 pm
You have your own odel and that's fine. What I took exception to was your passive aggressive and highly judgemental mouth saying such condescending things like you being personalty embarrassed...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 10, 2021 at 5:15 pm
If you continue to view that image or title as discriminatory or exclusionary for white people, and that's the unintended consequence, I'm not sure if I can explain...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 10, 2021 at 12:11 am
Please don't take it upon yourself to be personally embarrassed for me. You've take everything I've stated and twisted it to mean the exact opposite of what I mean.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 9, 2021 at 11:41 pm
Is holding a conference focused on black/Latin groups discriminatory? I suppose it could be seen that way if it only allowed black or Latin attendees/speakers/etc. In the description of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 9, 2021 at 8:52 pm
You want to attack organizers of tech events that target women, people of colour, or other under-represented groups? Then better come prepared with strong arguments to convince the world...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 9, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Completely missing the point, Phil.
It's not discrimination. You are not being forbidden from attending these conferences. You are not incapable of getting jobs or networking because of your gender...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 9, 2021 at 1:28 pm
I view some events like in a bit different light. They serve as inspiration for others to see and believe they can be successful. I doubt many presenting in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 9, 2021 at 8:00 am
Can someone tell me why this isn't horribly racially prejudiced?
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-is-tech-conference-2021-tickets-149570987851
Can I open a "White Is Tech" conference without any ramifications? I never would, though. THAT would be racist.
Can you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 9:32 pm
If you actually believe that it's a worthwhile endeavor, don't give up. Just don't let it be all consuming. You might be surprised what kind of proof you can come...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 1:59 pm
So, to ask the question, have you stopping the nightly index runs even for just one night to help you make an assessment?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 1:55 pm
Hi
I need to write a query / procedure that will create the following string -
Column1Name=Column1Value;Column2Name=Column2Value...etc
I have no clue on how to do that with sql. In c# or vb.net...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 1:42 pm
I found this example very useful.
I do have a question regarding the efficiency of using recursion. Even though is get rids of explicit loops, does it result in triangular...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 1:36 pm
@sqlenthu 89358
Isn't it amazing how quick people can provide an answer when they actually have data to help them understand the problems and they have a place to test some...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 1:18 pm
I'm churning at trying to find evidence for the efficacy of following good CI/CD practices.
As tedious and disappointing as that all is for you, I don't see that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2021 at 6:35 am
Viewing 15 posts - 4,696 through 4,710 (of 59,098 total)