Viewing 15 posts - 41,971 through 41,985 (of 59,098 total)
Garadin (9/12/2009)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 12, 2009 at 1:24 pm
Just the one index is 17GB??? How many rows do you have in the two different databases for the table(s) in question for this query?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 12, 2009 at 1:18 pm
igloo21 (9/12/2009)
That's because Oct 31st falls on a Saturday 🙂The all the file types are prefixed as cur*.txt
The calendar table already exists as dbo.tblAcctPeriod
Thanks!
Thanks, but not of that really tells...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 12, 2009 at 1:16 pm
Heh... well THAT's interesting. Sup's post didn't appear when I replied. Sorry for any confusion folks. Guess I'm just confirming what Sup posted.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:56 pm
shuzi (9/11/2009)
I have a function created as GetEvDate,then call SP test
exec test 'xxxx', GetEvdate('xxx')
but got error, how to fix this? thanks a lot
The problem with your code is that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:53 pm
razmage (9/11/2009)
Perfect. That answered my question. I wish it would allow the use of the alias in the where clause though but oh well 🙂 Thanks much!
Agh... I wouldn't create...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:49 pm
Most of those are pretty useless from SQL Server except for xp_RegRead and xp_DirTree. xp_RegWrite is usefull once in a lifetime. Explanations of what others have found are...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:46 pm
Agh... sorry... Paul beat me to it. I didn't read the whole thread before I posted.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:40 pm
Garadin (9/11/2009)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:36 pm
sleepycasper (9/11/2009)
Hi all,We are using SSIS and would like to call some functions from DLL.
Someone had mentioned like late binding and com intrepret.
Any ideas?
Thanks and regards.
I can't help with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:27 pm
I'm always fascinated by interviewers that think something needs to be done in a single SQL statement and I'm just as fascinated by interviewers that think you should generate such...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:18 pm
paul.ette (9/11/2009)
01/10/2006 - 30/09/2007 = 2006-07
01/10/2007 - 30/09/2008 = 2007-08
01/10/2008 - 30/09/2009 = 2008-09
All a view will do in this case is slow things down and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:07 pm
It's also interesting to note that the accounting/calendar table doesn't include October 31st anywhere... at least not as you have posted it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 9:01 pm
Please post 4 different file names that you wish to process. I also need you to post the CREATE TABLE statement for your calendar table.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 8:56 pm
Sorry... duplicated my post. Please see below.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 11, 2009 at 8:55 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 41,971 through 41,985 (of 59,098 total)