Viewing 15 posts - 4,111 through 4,125 (of 59,098 total)
Also, please check to see if you got an email about me responding on this thread.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 12, 2022 at 6:09 pm
Testing the code window and paste from firefox... you can ignore this post...
Code Window and paste
-- Edit test here
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS #Result
GO
CREATE TABLE #Result(
EmpNr nvarchar(10) NOT...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 12, 2022 at 5:45 pm
Heh... I just went to the thread to post a point so people knew and the toolbar seems to have come back. What was cool was it actually took me...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 12, 2022 at 5:41 pm
I had noticed the same thing yesterday. I send Steve and WebMaster@SQLServerCentral.com and email outlining the symptoms. Steve emailed me that a ticket has been opened and the right folks...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 12, 2022 at 5:36 pm
hmm.. for some reason it says that the last post by me but I can't see it
UPDATE: weird.. I could see only 3 pages and once I posted...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 12, 2022 at 12:49 am
Oops, my bad, I am posting again new spread sheet to clarify
Please have a look at it now, if its better explained now , however if there are more...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2022 at 5:42 pm
What's wrong with just?
COL_ONE = COL_TWO AND COL_ONE=COL_THREE etc....Any other "clever" solution is almost certainly going to be more code.
And, usually slower. I haven't tested...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2022 at 6:18 am
So, enquiring minds want to know... did that latest code help?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2022 at 6:13 am
My guess would be that it cannot be YYYYDDD because the first D is always a 0. Perhaps YYYYoWW but why the bloody zero?
Now, if we could just get mcfarlandparkway...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2022 at 3:48 am
The only reason I didn't use STUFF is because if you DO use the code on data that has already been modified by the use of STUFF, then it's going...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2022 at 3:23 pm
Another good link can be found here.
https://www.sqlshack.com/introduction-to-row-level-security-in-sql-server/
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Back in the 80's, I was teaching people how to use these new fangled things called "PC's". We had Lotus 123 and WordPerfect. I had quickly become one of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2022 at 3:36 am
Ok... first of all, I STRONGLY recommend NOT using the (ugh!) severely performance challenged FORMAT function! 😀
After that, the following will do the trick and "forgive" original formatting mistakes like...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2022 at 3:15 am
How to add zero after 4 numbers in sql? Example - 2019011
Currently i am getting data like 201911. But i want zero after first 4 numbers.
Is it really a number...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2022 at 12:41 am
With that, I'll ask, are you really saying that you want to restrict the two users from seeing each other's products at any time and not just for the code...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2022 at 12:38 am
Viewing 15 posts - 4,111 through 4,125 (of 59,098 total)