Viewing 15 posts - 3,976 through 3,990 (of 59,098 total)
Any ideas?
Yep, but no one using SSIS seems to like it. Why not just use stored procedures without SSIS?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 7, 2022 at 7:29 pm
I can't help here but I have to tell you that putting passwords into clear text is a really bad idea. They really need to be "trusted" connections based on...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 6, 2022 at 9:01 pm
Ah, got it. Thank you. Heh.... yep. Been there and done that myself.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 6, 2022 at 8:57 pm
It always happens that way with such "no one made any changes" such things. 😀
It would be nice if you could post the actual code you're talking about so we...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 6, 2022 at 5:18 pm
i figured out the issue. ignore post.
Two way street here... Can you tell us, please?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 6, 2022 at 3:54 pm
Has anyone seen anything behaviour like this before?
Yes... and every time someone claims that something has been running for years and no one has made a change, someone has...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 6, 2022 at 2:52 pm
I'd help on the hardware side of things but I'm not a hardware kind of guy anymore. I did see that your choices may be even more complex because there's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 6, 2022 at 2:38 pm
Hi everyone
I am in the market for a new computer. I have been comparing various Xeon processors and I am a bit confused by a few things. Intel lists...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2022 at 7:55 pm
Also, you should save yourself some time. USE the search engines for nearly instant answers especially when it comes to such error messages. This one only required the few words...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2022 at 7:53 pm
I only get that error occasionally. It may have to do with whether or not someone posted while you were typing or waiting. Ok... just remembered who I'm...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2022 at 7:50 pm
To add to what Frederico posted, here's how you change the setting...
In SSMS, click on {Tools}{Oprionts} in the menu. Scroll down to {Designers} and expand it. Then click on {Table...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2022 at 7:40 pm
To Doc, and all of you folks-
Remember this: One day you are going to walk out that door, or some other door, for the last time. The stuff you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2022 at 7:33 pm
I signed up just to comment here.
First, welcome aboard and glad to "meet" ya!
On the rest of it, man, those are always tough realizations. You first have to decide...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2022 at 7:12 pm
I only get that error occasionally. It may have to do with whether or not someone posted while you were typing or waiting.
There are been times where no matter how...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Good one keep it up
Really? What was good about this thread? I could be wrong but I'm thinking that you're just doing a SPAM test. If I am wrong...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2022 at 6:23 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 3,976 through 3,990 (of 59,098 total)