Viewing 15 posts - 39,856 through 39,870 (of 59,098 total)
suneel-210238 (2/9/2010)
we have around 2000 products and there will be more coming.
--But I found a soln pls let me know if it is feasible.
I added new column called rowid of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:45 am
It's not you that's thick... it's me and my fingers that are thick. Thank you for the catch, Andrew
[font="Arial Black"]@ Steve,[/font]
My most sincere apologies, Steve. I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:30 am
sanya.bandaru 52584 (2/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 11:53 pm
Suresh B. (2/8/2010)
2) I don't think replication is failing due to Tlog full. Confirm the reason for replication failure. Replication...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 11:52 pm
stalin6.d (2/8/2010)
Hi Guyz.I am new to this Forum. Can anyone give me a good tutorials regarding SSRS. Thanks in Advance!
I believe there's one in Books Online for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 11:49 pm
Why not just add a "hit" log to the stored procedure? You found the information by using Profiler... seems like a user hit log would do well. Then,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 11:25 pm
When using STUFF, the Tally table doesn't work so well for performance. Remember that although is has a ton of uses, it's not a panacea for replacing RBAR. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 11:17 pm
How many different products?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 9:56 pm
Digs (2/8/2010)
Data...here we go..
Heh... not exactly a "readily consumable" format Digs. Take a look at the article in the first link in my signature for how to get better...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 9:31 pm
Sanz (2/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 9:30 pm
Amit Singh (2/8/2010)
you could try a BCP with queryout to output...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 9:28 pm
Jeff Moden (2/5/2010)
I saw a tight little forumula for this about a year ago... I'm not sure where I put it but I'll try to find it this weekend.
Ah... I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 7:14 pm
Very cool, my old friend. I'll take a look at it. Thank you for spending the time on it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 12:21 pm
Thanks for the feedback, Steve.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 8, 2010 at 11:59 am
Alvin Ramard (2/6/2010)
CirquedeSQLeil (2/6/2010)
Alvin Ramard (2/6/2010)
Well, at least we don't have to worry that someone will mess up their database by running the command.
Don't be too sure about that (evil...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 7, 2010 at 9:39 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,856 through 39,870 (of 59,098 total)