Viewing 15 posts - 39,841 through 39,855 (of 59,098 total)
CirquedeSQLeil (2/10/2010)
So, does that make Steve our working manager?
Heh... for me, that's at least partially true. He tells me to shutup when I get out of line, occasionally tries...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 10, 2010 at 1:10 pm
RBarryYoung (2/10/2010)
Tom.Thomson (2/10/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 10, 2010 at 1:05 pm
m.ehrt (1/8/2010)
Great article! An eye-opener in every possible way ... even in the 'not recommended loops' code snippets I found stuff I had never seen before.Cheers
Michael
Sorry for the really late...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 10, 2010 at 7:11 am
True enough and even though I quoted what was said, I missed the "ADO" part because I tend to think in terms of "large batches" on the T-SQL side and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 10, 2010 at 7:00 am
GilaMonster (2/9/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (2/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 10, 2010 at 6:52 am
Steve Jones - Editor (2/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 7:46 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (2/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:50 pm
Very cool! Thanks for the feedback.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:08 pm
Alvin Ramard (2/9/2010)
GSquared (2/9/2010)
Lowell (2/8/2010)
somehow I've...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 4:53 pm
Just to clarify a bit... Andrew's question was more on why I used "hh" instead of "dd" and he was right... it should have been "dd" where I made the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 3:45 pm
Heh... I use Query Designer about 0nce every 8 years whether I need to or not. I've not ever used the Query Designer in 2k5 before. No other...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 8:50 am
Heh... "It Depends".... might be a very long interview. 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:58 am
Thanks for the feedback. Just to be sure, the "0" is the date serial number for 1900-01-01. Any number would have worked here but "0" is pretty easy...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:54 am
C# Screw (2/9/2010)
your PATINDEX idea seems a step closer to a dream 'WildReplace' function which might be :
CREATE FUNCTION dbo.fn_WildReplace(@SomeText varchar(max),
@Pattern varchar(500), @ReplaceWith varchar(max))
.....
Edit: corrected syntax
Usage :...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:51 am
C# Screw (2/9/2010)
'%[b][[/b]comment:#%[b]][/b]'
where [b][[/b] and [b]][/b] represent...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 9, 2010 at 5:49 am
Viewing 15 posts - 39,841 through 39,855 (of 59,098 total)