Viewing 15 posts - 39,736 through 39,750 (of 59,098 total)
dataczar (2/18/2010)
It does have a row that shows open sometime during that month, but we are only looking at the snapshot at the end of the month.
I guess I wouldn't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 19, 2010 at 8:43 pm
dc,
Account 2 does a pending, closed, pending, closed, pending, open.
How should that be considered, please?
Also, can I assume the "pending" means the same as "open" for this problem?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 19, 2010 at 6:52 pm
peterhe (2/18/2010)
This is too much to our customers.
Heh... been there and done that so very much understood. It's amazing that we let some folks have a computer.
Thanks for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 19, 2010 at 6:17 am
dataczar (2/16/2010)
I think you are thinking of Peso's Subscription speed challenge query, which I have looked at but this has a few more complexities because you need to calculate new,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 19, 2010 at 6:12 am
RBarryYoung (2/18/2010)
2. SQL Injection uses Dynamic SQL, but the two are far from synonymous.
3. Dynamic SQL is just a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 19, 2010 at 5:40 am
ksh (2/18/2010)
The SQL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 19, 2010 at 5:33 am
Ather M (2/18/2010)
I will definetly compare the performance....but before starting I need some expert comments thts why I posted it 🙂
I am really looking...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 10:15 pm
No problem... if you post the data in a readily consumable format like what is done in the first link in my signature below, I'm sure that some of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 10:08 pm
J-F Bergeron (2/18/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 10:05 pm
What's the rest of the query? I want to see why you're using a loop.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 8:29 pm
tstapenhorst (2/18/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 8:05 pm
lmu92 (2/18/2010)
The Pythagoras will loose precision the longer the distance of the two points will get (increasig influence of the spherical shape)
Not if it's a true "Grid" reference like the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 7:13 pm
sqlserver12345 (2/18/2010)
First : I drop a table table1...with 50000 rows(col 1 int(5), col2 varchar(8000)...col2 has delimited data with 26 '|' so it has...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 6:45 pm
Maybe I'm just not looking deep enough but does anyone actually see anything in the dynamic SQL that actually requires it to be dynamic?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm
charles-869346 (2/18/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 18, 2010 at 6:17 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,736 through 39,750 (of 59,098 total)