Viewing 15 posts - 39,676 through 39,690 (of 59,098 total)
Paul White (2/22/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/22/2010)
I guess I didn't understand that one... it sets all the rows to 50 instead of doing the requested data smear.
It works on my system...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 4:44 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (2/23/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 12:57 pm
tony rogerson (2/18/2010)
I don't honestly know what your problem is here Paul - even Jeff...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 12:48 pm
Gary Varga (2/23/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/23/2010)
You're right, Gary... it might make a good article called "Winning the Interview with Code" or somesuch.
OK. Perhaps two articles. The one you suggest should highlight...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 8:38 am
jcrawf02 (2/23/2010)
Paul White (2/23/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/22/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 8:31 am
Paul White (2/23/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/22/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 8:28 am
Tom.Thomson (2/22/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 8:10 am
Gary Varga (2/23/2010)
I have followed this thread from the start and I have read the article of yours you recommended. I was hoping to work out what solution you are...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 7:47 am
Manie Verster (2/23/2010)
Take note, you only have to do 100 records for this interview.
True enough... and the interviewer will send all of those people who only make it capable of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 7:18 am
Manie Verster (2/23/2010)
Jeff I am on your case today.
No problem, Manny... I'm on your's, as well but I did install some handrails so you can enjoy the ride. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 7:09 am
Manie Verster (2/23/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 23, 2010 at 6:44 am
Paul White (2/22/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (2/22/2010)
Be...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 22, 2010 at 11:16 pm
That may explain it. I'll have to do a test on 2k. Thanks, Sergiy.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 22, 2010 at 11:11 pm
John Burris (2/22/2010)
I posted earlier that for 1,000,000 records I ran my first solution at 1:30 and Jeff's solution at 10 seconds. I ran the GSquared "ultimate version" on...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 22, 2010 at 4:18 pm
WayneS (2/22/2010)
reidres (2/22/2010)
I don't want people on my team optimizing for trivial things, and the constraints of the project define those things. Speed may not be essential, or it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 22, 2010 at 4:14 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,676 through 39,690 (of 59,098 total)