Viewing 15 posts - 39,631 through 39,645 (of 59,098 total)
Ok... here we go. This method is commonly referred to as the "Quirky Update" method and it's appropriately named because if you don't follow all the rules to a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 7:22 pm
nathan 7372 (2/26/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 6:54 pm
nathan 7372 (2/26/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 6:48 pm
nathan 7372 (2/26/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 6:26 pm
ChrisM@home (2/26/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 3:38 pm
nathan 7372 (2/26/2010)
Thank you for pointing out proper posting etiquette. I had not seen that article before and I apologize.
Absolutely no problem and no need to apologize. You're...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 3:18 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (2/26/2010)
I've seen it a few times. And now you can say that you have heard of that. 😀
Heh... but never in the first person. 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 6:25 am
CirquedeSQLeil (2/26/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/26/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 1:29 am
I agree... that's one of the better articles that explain some of the myths and actualities of Temp Tables and Table Variables.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 1:24 am
Heh... my recommendation is that you deny the Developers of any information about the production server. Don't provide scrubbed data or any data at all. That way, you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 1:20 am
I can't help you on the DELETE but I can tell you that I'd find a way to avoid hard coding user name and password especially for the "SA" password.
It...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 1:17 am
Achiever-785539 (2/25/2010)
Hi All,I have a requirement that i need to concate rows based on the id. with out using cursors
Can any one help me in this??
In Advance Thanks!!
Regards
Siva
Some people...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 1:09 am
As a sidebar, I think it should be against the law to associate searches with the humans that made them.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 12:58 am
To add to what Jason stated...
Not that I recommend it, but if you're only going to backup the log once a day, then there's almost no sense in having the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 12:51 am
miss.delinda (2/26/2010)
Consider as follow,
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tCounter](
[trnxid] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL primary key clustered,
[cd] [varchar](20) NOT NULL,
[desn] [varchar](50) NOT...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 12:45 am
Viewing 15 posts - 39,631 through 39,645 (of 59,098 total)