Viewing 15 posts - 39,466 through 39,480 (of 59,098 total)
Gary Varga (3/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2010 at 5:24 pm
Paul White (3/8/2010)
Greg Edwards-268690 (3/8/2010)
Reminds me of why I always want everyone to expand on the business requirements as it will save us both time.Greg E
So true. They (the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2010 at 7:38 am
sven.purbe (3/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2010 at 7:11 am
sven.purbe (3/8/2010)
selectB. IntNumber as [DayNumber],
sum(A. close_price) as [20_day_sum],
COUNT_BIG(*) as [#Days]
from
test. google_stock_2 a
join Aux. Integers B on b. IntNumber >= a. DayCount
and b. IntNumber < a. DayCount + 20
group by
B. IntNumber
That...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2010 at 6:32 am
sheik (3/7/2010)
The problem was, I worte the query like this
SELECT@QRY_IN= 'select
Employee_code from db1..table1_tmp'
If I change the query in the below format then it is working,
SELECT@QRY_IN=...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2010 at 6:19 am
Gary Varga (3/8/2010)
From a truly serious viewpoint (sorry to spoil the party - hic), I believe that IT practitioners should be regulated like the legal and medical professions.
I have to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2010 at 6:16 am
Heh... OMG! Under the category of "Are the posted ANSWERS getting worse?"
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic877218-1292-1.aspx#bm878332
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 10:10 am
skpanuganti (3/7/2010)
when [grp]=2 then 'A22'
else 'A33,A36' end [ledger]
from dbo.sqlcentral
group by grp
-- replace 'dbo.sqlcentral' with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 10:06 am
T-SQL_NewBie (3/4/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 9:42 am
It would probably help folks help you a lot if you could post some table info and some readily consumable data. See the following link for an article on...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 9:40 am
Ah... see? That's what I meant... not enough coffee on my part. 🙂
The code that Lowell posted will do the trick and it's one of the reasons why I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 9:32 am
As a side bar, I would encapsulate the server name in double quotes in case you ever need to run the code against a named instance which will have a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 8:56 am
sheik (3/7/2010)
I am using XP_CMDSHELL in SQL 2005. If Run the below query then it creates the file in the specified folder
EXEC MASTER..XP_CMDSHELL 'BCP "select Employee_Code from...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 8:54 am
Heh... probably not enough coffee on my part, yet, but I'm missing it, Chris. How can you use the code you posted to produce the ID_Line_No column content that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2010 at 8:40 am
Thank you for the feedback. I'd have only repeated myself if I posted a solution for you on this thread and appreciate the time you took to peruse the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2010 at 6:47 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,466 through 39,480 (of 59,098 total)