Viewing 15 posts - 38,551 through 38,565 (of 59,098 total)
rajath 82072 (5/7/2010)
I am using ms acess.
I believe you'll have much better luck getting an answer if you ask that same question on the Access forum.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 8:13 pm
Agile (5/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 8:08 pm
c_kavya_shri (5/8/2010)
I have a Data Table 'InvoiceDetails' which contains Invoice and its Details.
Below is my Query,
SELECT *
FROM InvoiceDetails
WHERE InvoiceNo...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 8:02 pm
lmu92 (5/8/2010)
Since SQL Server does not perform a row-by-row processing, it will...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 8:00 pm
alex abenitez (5/5/2010)
The Dynamic part is for the creation of the fields.
Heh... we know that, Alex. How will it be used? I ask because that's a large key...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:58 pm
satishthota (5/8/2010)
What is the difference between Non-Updateable Views and Updateable Views in SQL server?Please Give me with examples?
Actually, this is covered in Books Online far better than any of us...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:45 pm
SQL Profiler can do some of that... especially if there's a known user login that the app is using.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:44 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (5/7/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:42 pm
There are two reasons why I don't like and will avoid the use of schemas if at all possible...
1. "All the eggs in one basket". More specifically, all...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:39 pm
kazim.raza (5/8/2010)
In other words I am going to pivot it on Level but select name of the entity.
Hmmmm.... "pivot it on Level but select name of entity". Is this,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:27 pm
Trey Staker (5/4/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (5/4/2010)
Paul White NZ (5/4/2010)
Awesome - a KB article on how to post questions to an online forum:
That's great. If only there were some way...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:10 pm
tosscrosby (5/5/2010)
Hey, we all work for the same company!
Man, I wish other folks would finally get THAT message. You anywhere near Detroit or Ann Arbor or...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:07 pm
For us, it was a virus checker and someone forgot to exclude MDF, LDF, and NDF files. It brought us to a crawl. Diskkeeper, on the other hand,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 7:04 pm
Grant Fritchey (5/6/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (5/6/2010)
Lynn Pettis ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 6:53 pm
johnzabroski (5/5/2010)
I *HATE* Blackboxes.
Heh... I'm right there with you on that one. I've been known to impliment code just to say away from them.
I haven't checked it but it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 6:38 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,551 through 38,565 (of 59,098 total)