Viewing 15 posts - 38,536 through 38,550 (of 59,098 total)
Sure... I'll take a look at it. What do you mean by "fix" it?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 7:00 pm
kazim.raza (5/9/2010)
OrgEntityID has to be unique by all means, can you please tell me the ID that's occurring more than once?Thanks,
Kazim Raza
There are 2554 in the text file you attached....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 6:46 pm
Heh... there's a fly in the ointment, Kazim. I thought that OrgEntityID was supposed to be unique according to the configuration of your CTE. The data you gave...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 6:31 pm
kazim.raza (5/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 6:18 pm
kazim.raza (5/9/2010)
I am considering to loop through all the rows...
Heh... now them's fightin' words, Kazim. 😛
Not to worry... this is easy now that I know what needs to be done....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 5:44 pm
ColdCoffee (5/7/2010)
Nagesh S-432384 (5/7/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 5:32 pm
wldhrs (5/6/2010)
Edited ... oops curly { on a url doesn't make it look like a url 🙁Jeff, you're sounding (reading?) almost as jaded as I am.
Heh... if you mean tired...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 5:21 pm
kazim.raza (5/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 4:58 pm
kazim.raza (5/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 1:50 pm
Heh... don't ya just love it when the OP doesn't even show up for 24 hours? 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 1:41 pm
Lynn Pettis (5/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 9:56 am
only4mithunc (5/9/2010)
SELECT *
FROM InvoiceDetails
WHERE InvoiceNo IN ('1248','1063','963','1524')
ORDER BY CASE InvoiceNo
WHEN '1248' THEN 1
WHEN '1063' THEN 2
WHEN...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 9:20 am
Heh... Pity. I've got a million node solution for the MLM folks that absolutely rocks. Same goes for the creation of a million node "Nested Set" for "ad...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 9, 2010 at 9:09 am
Chris Lindley (5/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 8:34 pm
satishthota (5/8/2010)
Can you please give me examples ona) Non-Updateable Views
b) Updateable Views
Ummm... since I think this is a test question or maybe an interview question, I really need you to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 8, 2010 at 8:16 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,536 through 38,550 (of 59,098 total)