Viewing 15 posts - 38,161 through 38,175 (of 59,098 total)
WayneS (5/29/2010)
To anyone that has ever served in any branch of the military, I say:Thank you for your sacrifice and service!
I also thank your family for their sacrifice.
As one who...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 12:44 pm
man9500 (5/30/2010)
executing this sql on that procedure select dbo.fn_formatdatetime (getdate() ,'h:nnAM/PM');
always returns the 24 hour time format , I want it to return the 12 hour time format.
Or...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 12:36 pm
Sourav-657741 (5/30/2010)
You're absolutely correct. I too believe the same. Will pass across the comments to Dev.
Gosh... why can't you just script the procs out to individual files and then do...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 12:28 pm
spike62 (5/30/2010)
I guess I was impatient and looking for a quick push in the right direction. I've gotten most of the code together, but have to go to work...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 12:21 pm
GilaMonster (5/30/2010)
Ok, I give up. What's a clustering agent?http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic930164-146-1.aspx
Who's got the crystal ball?
Heh... I wish posters like that would learn the quintessential skill of how to use Google.
It would appear...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 11:42 am
GilaMonster (5/30/2010)
This one's not much better...http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic929458-357-1.aspx
If you have a 2 TB database and don't know how to plan backup and restore strategies, there's a bigger problem there.
Heh... the bigger problem...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 11:04 am
Paul White NZ (5/29/2010)
Jeff Moden (5/29/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 10:58 am
As requested, here's a very simple SQL Server 2000 solution and it will load "hundreds of files" provided that they are, in fact, all named the same except for StoreID...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 10:18 am
daniarchitect (5/30/2010)
but they have sql server on side which is version 2000.
I ask apology for posting it here,but that was the only...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 30, 2010 at 9:21 am
Paul White NZ (5/29/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 29, 2010 at 10:50 pm
I wonder what the interview process was and how full of hooie the resume was that allowed someone to have a job that required someone to do the following simple...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 29, 2010 at 10:28 pm
Hi Mike,
Heh... yeah, I realize it's a holiday weekend but it's also been way more than 24 hours since you posted. Remember what I suggested on a previous post...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 29, 2010 at 10:15 pm
Even though I still don't like this kind of "numbering", let's try things in a slightly different manner. If we remove all the vowels from the alphabet, it's a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 29, 2010 at 12:26 am
@ankit (or anyone else who thinks this type of "numbering" is a good idea),
Let me tell you why BASE 26 "numbering" like this is SO bad that it'll likely get...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 28, 2010 at 11:28 pm
Alright... here you go. First, we'll demo a way to accomplish the task and then I'll show in the post following this one why this type of numbering should...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 28, 2010 at 10:54 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,161 through 38,175 (of 59,098 total)