Viewing 15 posts - 37,621 through 37,635 (of 59,098 total)
Does that mean that you're all set?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 12:11 pm
Agreed... trailing spaces could come into play (and I always forget about them). Nicely done.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 12:05 pm
Hugo Kornelis (7/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (7/16/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 11:55 am
magasvs (7/17/2010)
That was Friday's madness 🙂SELECT * FROM YourTable
WHERE convert (datetime,YourColumn) =
DATEADD(month,1,convert (datetime,convert(varchar(10), getdate(), 101), 101))
Heh... madness indeed.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 11:52 am
jon pill (7/17/2010)
How can I check that I am permitted to create and amend tables?
Just try it manually, I guess.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 11:49 am
da-zero (7/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (7/16/2010)
da-zero (7/14/2010)
Jeff Moden (7/13/2010)
Have you got a link for all of the requirements, Steve? Thanks.
:blink:
I think I have an URL where you can download experience. If...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 11:46 am
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Some poems rhyme,
But this one don't.
😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 18, 2010 at 11:41 am
jprabha.d (7/16/2010)
How Do we Sum up the Values As Per the Date in a Particular Month ,I am Designing the Report wher i have to Drill Down...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 10:20 pm
How are you controlling the number of times the name goes into the table?
The method I showed you works. What's wrong with using that?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 10:18 pm
MikeAngelastro-571287 (7/14/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 10:04 pm
magasvs (7/16/2010)
There ar emany ways to do it. This is just an example for the date in character format
Understood. So why not pick a simple way?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 10:00 pm
I don't believe that it needs to be quite that complex. Unless I'm somehow missing the big picture, something like the following should do...
SELECT * FROM dbo.YourTable
...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 9:55 pm
juanpablosiller (7/16/2010)
I came to the conclusion that I could insert first the name values and then copy the values of one column to the other, the thing is that they...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 9:41 pm
It would be better if MS made the realization that folks will still need to I/O with MS Office products even on 64 bit machines. As a side bar,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 8:55 pm
My answer would be... try it. Check the actual execution plans of both methods and the load it puts on resources using SQL Profiler.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 16, 2010 at 8:50 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,621 through 37,635 (of 59,098 total)