Viewing 15 posts - 37,336 through 37,350 (of 59,098 total)
Ah... I almost forgot... if you don't really want to do any validation against the code... in other words, you just want to do the split, check out the following...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 12, 2010 at 9:17 pm
Ok... here we go with the first phase of testing. Sorry it takes so long. It takes a bit of time to put such code together and it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 12, 2010 at 8:58 pm
dbuendiab (8/11/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/10/2010)
dbuendiab (8/10/2010)
The performance, being a question sometimes, it's not a point here:
You know, it's really odd that you say that. It's really odd that ANYONE would...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 12, 2010 at 5:39 pm
CELKO (8/12/2010)
jhood (8/10/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 12, 2010 at 5:04 pm
john.moreno (8/11/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/11/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 12, 2010 at 5:00 pm
mtillman-921105 (8/10/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/9/2010)
mtillman-921105 (8/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 12, 2010 at 8:53 am
I guess this is as good a place as any to bitch a little about that site (and I've done it there several times as well).
The "charter" of the site...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 11, 2010 at 11:47 am
Howard C. BAchtel-438731 (8/10/2010)
Jeff,You responded earlier to my question by pointing me to these articles. They are very helpful and I really appreciate it.
Thanks for taking the time to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 11, 2010 at 10:53 am
My apologies... I got out of work quite late tonight and only had time for some verbal replies. I'll try to get to the coded replies which will include...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 11, 2010 at 12:08 am
jhood (8/10/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 11, 2010 at 12:03 am
dbuendiab (8/10/2010)
The performance, being a question sometimes, it's not a point here:
You know, it's really odd that you say that. It's really odd that ANYONE would say that. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 10, 2010 at 11:48 pm
dbuendiab (8/10/2010)
I think XML is good (although too verbose) for storing complex data structures.
I agree... it's way too verbose. It clogs the pipe with 6 to 16 times(1) more...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 10, 2010 at 11:37 pm
dbuendiab (8/10/2010)
jhood (8/10/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 10, 2010 at 11:16 pm
TheSQLGuru (8/10/2010)
Didn't we have a MASSIVE thread here on SSC.com on string parsing, with amazing code samples and wonderful benchmarks??
We did. I tried to voice an objection about using...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 10, 2010 at 7:30 am
jcboyer-1091017 (8/10/2010)
something like:set @XMLParameters =
'<OrderGroup>
<Item TargetPrinterType="DIAMOND_X" GroupStatus="ACTIVE_cc" ReferenceNo="Joe" />
</OrderGroup>'
Thanks, Jerome...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 10, 2010 at 7:26 am
Viewing 15 posts - 37,336 through 37,350 (of 59,098 total)