Viewing 15 posts - 36,946 through 36,960 (of 59,098 total)
Heh... and HELLLLLL NOOOO!!!! There's no way I'm setting up a Twitter account.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 10:06 pm
Speaking of bull... I just signed up to do 2 sessions for SQL Saturday #60. What's up with the SQL Saturday site, anyway? The "blog" link goes to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 10:05 pm
Alvin Ramard (9/8/2010)
Jeff Moden (9/8/2010)
Withdrawn... it was just a little too racy...Too much bull? π
Yep... sometimes I forget that even though this is a water cooler forum, there are...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 10:00 pm
Craig Farrell (9/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 9:51 pm
Withdrawn... it was just a little too racy...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 9:45 pm
Your test code is working with Varbinary... not with Columns_Updated.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 12:27 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (9/8/2010)
I think more interesting is will The Thread beat me to 30k
I'm still trying to catch you as well. π
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 11:57 am
Well done, Timothy. Definitely "brief case" time for this article. Thanks for taking the time to make it so complete.
The idea of having a baseline and the idea...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 6:45 am
mortenmaate (9/8/2010)
One thing I would like to mention additionally: Look a the SQL Server version. In my experience many companies upgrade their SQL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 6:32 am
ioani (9/7/2010)
-- Input data--
IF OBJECT_ID('#Params') IS NOT NULL
DROP TABLE #Params
CREATE TABLE #Params
(
ParameterID NVARCHAR(8) NOT NULL,
ParameterValue SQL_VARIANT...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 5:39 am
LutzM (9/7/2010)
After I figured how the syntax needs to be I was surprised that it didn't provide any performance...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 5:22 am
Madhivanan-208264 (9/8/2010)
The avatar you used is very goodAre you a designer too? π
No... someone else did most of the work. I just overlaid the word "RBAR" and converted it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 5:17 am
suriqx (9/8/2010)
SQLBill (9/7/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 5:14 am
Anam Verma (9/7/2010)
In the part1, you have mentioned about SELonJN operation, how it can be enabled?
It will be really handly if you'll also post the changes you made to the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 5:04 am
Craig Farrell (9/7/2010)
or I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
That may be true... from BOL 2k (had a handy reference there)...
F. Use COLUMNS_UPDATED to test more than 8 columns
If you must test...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 8, 2010 at 4:51 am
Viewing 15 posts - 36,946 through 36,960 (of 59,098 total)