Viewing 15 posts - 22,036 through 22,050 (of 59,098 total)
Ron.James (1/5/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 6, 2015 at 12:36 am
navbingo20 (1/5/2015)
First of all, i am very sorry for the delayed response..
it is perfectly working .. only one thing to be noted is , after downloading...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 6, 2015 at 12:27 am
Kannan Vignesh (1/5/2015)
i studied , it ll not allowed to table get lock. DBA team suggests that it ll increase your query performance. eg, try with nolock and with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 6, 2015 at 12:22 am
Kannan Vignesh (1/5/2015)
thanks for your clarification. i will correct it.Ok jeff. with out nolock, if many peoples accessing same table means it cause any performance issue..?
thanks
Kannan.
Only if there's bad code...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 6, 2015 at 12:17 am
Ron.James (1/5/2015)
I'm really quite sure its not as simple as file share permissions. I've been looking at...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 5:39 pm
@Navin,
Any feedback on this? Did it work for you or ???
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 5:04 pm
it.anishmca (1/5/2015)
Hey Folks,I am facing an error issue while installation of 32-bit SQL Server BIDS on my 64-bit Windows-7 professional Edition.
Kindly help.
It would probably help if you told us what...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 4:47 pm
Lempster (1/5/2015)
Jeff Moden (1/5/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 9:30 am
Using SHRINK fragments all indexes in the database on a massive scale. I wouldn't do it unless something really bad and huge happened to the database and then I'd...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 9:17 am
I enjoy some of the best of both worlds.
As an FTE, I work with a great team that includes everyone from the owners, through the C-Level, local managers, right down...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 8:22 am
Lempster (1/5/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 8:05 am
muralikrishna2489 (1/5/2015)
There will be millions of records in "ChangesFunction_maintable. So will my database gets slow while using UNION ALL ?
Yes. It could get quite slow. I only...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 7:58 am
Here's one way to do it. UNION ALL treats dupes as equals so no need for the ISNULL thing. As usual, details are in the comments.
WITH
cteGetAllRows AS
( --===...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 12:55 am
Joy Smith San (1/4/2015)
I checked it further, found device_type = 7 and hence assume its the VSS backup updating backupset table in msdb database (Not sure...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 12:36 am
PRAMANA.DBA (1/2/2015)
How to create table without identity by using * into option.
ex: Select * Into Employee_History From Employee.
I don't want identity column in History table, But columns and datatypes should...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 5, 2015 at 12:26 am
Viewing 15 posts - 22,036 through 22,050 (of 59,098 total)