Viewing 15 posts - 21,946 through 21,960 (of 59,098 total)
Ah... understood on the OR.
I'm thinking that a UNIQUE NIX on the ID and Hash (and that combination should be unique because the ID is unique) might be worth trying.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 7:28 pm
Gosh, I dunno, Grant. If the backups are taken correctly, I've found the GUI actually does a pretty good job about figuring out which DIF/TRNs go with the latest...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 7:25 pm
Mark Cowne (1/11/2015)
Bit late to the party but you can convert this to a nested set representation using the code below
Kind...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 7:08 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/11/2015)
Jeff Moden (1/11/2015)
prabhu.st (1/11/2015)
as of now the query is taking 19 seconds to bring the result set with pagination for 300454 records.
Are you saying that (and it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 6:59 pm
Why not just setup Replication?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 6:53 pm
rickyschroder (1/11/2015)
...I think here is what I have, omitted GROUP BY AND ORDER BY account_id ASC
That's where I was going with this and why I asked about the Account_ID. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 6:48 pm
Or just make them run better. 😉 Then there won't be a problem that you have to throttle or manage.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 6:42 pm
bantrim (1/11/2015)
Jeff Moden (1/11/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 6:39 pm
Are you saying that you only want the data from the row that has the MAX Carat_ID for account_id = 464?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 6:00 pm
How do you want to handle 58475 when the following happens?
i_transaction_id c_amount dt_when i_ticket_id...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/11/2015)
chef423 (1/11/2015)
No worries...Ill figure it out on my own then.
If you don't understand the original...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 5:29 pm
marybeth1975 (1/11/2015)
iddue_dateupdate_datemonth
2004/14/20192/4/20142
2006/16/20204/6/20144
2008/18/20216/8/20146
3006/13/20143/3/20143
3009/19/20146/9/20146
30012/22/20149/12/20149
How do yo update the due date for each month?
iddue_dateupdate_datemonth
2004/14/20192/4/20142
2004/14/2019 3
2006/16/20204/6/20144
2006/16/2020 5
2008/18/20216/8/20146
2008/18/2021...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 4:13 pm
anu.anu4u (1/11/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 12:24 pm
ghurty (1/11/2015)
Is there a way to throttle or limit the amount of sql requests either by IP address or username?Thank you
I have found that such throttling is to control resource...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 12:14 pm
Something else is going on there. I'm using EXCEL 2010 and the "$" still works just fine.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2015 at 12:08 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,946 through 21,960 (of 59,098 total)