Viewing 15 posts - 21,781 through 21,795 (of 59,098 total)
First, look at your EmployeAudit table. You cannot have two columns named the same.
Look at your Employee table. There is nothing to guarantee that the ChangeUserId will be...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 7:00 pm
I don't even know how to spell "SSRS" or "MATRIX" in SSRS, but the following article is how I'd do it in T-SQL. Perhaps it will help your situation.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/T-SQL/71511/
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 5:17 pm
KoldCoffee (1/13/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 5:04 pm
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/22/2015)
bump
<HeadDesk> My apologies. Major side tracks and I forgot about it. I'll resurrect it this weekend.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 1:51 pm
WayneS (1/22/2015)
Any Threadizens going to either the Austin or Cleveland SQL Saturday? I'd love to meet up with you!
I've need seen you since you got your MCM. I'm presenting...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 1:50 pm
mw112009 (1/22/2015)
That's not what I really want. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 1:48 pm
Tac11 (1/22/2015)
I have a VLDB and have setup 'Rebuild' and 'Reorganize' index job every week. after completion of the 'Rebuild'/'Reorganize' job log generates 100+ GB. And after that another job...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 10:53 am
My recommendation is to not mess with this even for formatting the output of rows never mind doing an update to the table with homegrown code.
Instead, by a CASS Certification...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 10:44 am
mw112009 (1/22/2015)
ScottPletcher: Your SQL worked. It happens to be a VIEW.My Next question: How do I get the definition of a view
j
Apologies for being brutally honest but if you don't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 10:40 am
KenpoDBA (1/22/2015)
When you call the SP you can make...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 10:37 am
So, did you buy it? And if so, was it worth it?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 12:20 am
Nope. No error. I kept thinking that MERGE would fire triggers simultaneously if it did both an UPDATE and a DELETE. It doesn't. They're treated as...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 22, 2015 at 12:02 am
dwain.c (1/21/2015)
dopydb (1/21/2015)
Yea only 100 or so inserts a day, otherwise i wouldnt use a trigger at allAny tips for making it more efficient? 🙂 always interested in other approaches
The...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 21, 2015 at 11:39 pm
Yes. Use the SQL Server Enterprise Edition and do Table Partitioning.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 21, 2015 at 11:20 pm
Sorry. Spotted a bug in my code and had to take it down. I'll be back.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 21, 2015 at 10:34 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,781 through 21,795 (of 59,098 total)