Viewing 15 posts - 21,751 through 21,765 (of 59,098 total)
What do you get for the following query?
SELECT *
FROM v_dim_wotask_ES
WHERE v_dim_wotask_ES.budget_analyst_text = N'ES-EPM-Peurrung, Pam'
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 1:44 pm
sharonsql2013 (1/23/2015)
The issue is I want the header to show as
= "Data for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Ed Wagner (1/23/2015)
Sean Lange (1/23/2015)
Ed Wagner (1/23/2015)
Sean Lange (1/23/2015)
Ed Wagner (1/23/2015)
sharonsql2013 (1/23/2015)
Gives data in the format
YYYY_MM_DD
How can I go back to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 1:38 pm
sharonsql2013 (1/23/2015)
Gives data in the format
YYYY_MM_DD
How can I go back to past 12 months in my where clause
So , Select *...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 1:36 pm
Grant Fritchey (1/23/2015)
sm_iransoftware (1/23/2015)
No :blush:I think I should Know more about these tools and performance Basics.
Thank you
If you really want to get into all that, I'd suggest picking up a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 12:40 pm
Gazareth (1/23/2015)
Yeah, I'd be using sys.objects etc for that, or the INFORMATION_SCHEMA views.Could be nice to have sorting/filtering on the Object Explorer though.
For quickly finding objects, there already is. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 12:37 pm
Luis Cazares (1/23/2015)
I'll say that this would be slower because you're still using a single transaction and you're using several queries. This is a guess and I might be wrong.
I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 11:14 am
Ah. Understood. In that case, I just use sp_help 'schemaname.tablename' and then search the results.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 9:18 am
Shankar Walvekar (1/23/2015)
http://deleteduplicaterecords.blogspot.in/You get all answers here
Why? Sioban's article has all the answers along with reasons why it works.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 9:12 am
Understood but, done properly, audit tables are never a performance problem nor a maintenance problem. Putting the audit tables on a separate server brings all sorts of problems to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 9:05 am
Can you post the CREATE TABLE code for the largest table (the "clicks" table, apparently) along with any indexes and constraints, please?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 8:00 am
srinivas.akyana (1/23/2015)
Since I wanted to repeat the original combination 4 times prior for MonthIDs of 307 & 309, I would need to first start with latest month which is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 7:54 am
kiran.rajenimbalkar (1/23/2015)
Thanks All for your help it worked for me 🙂
I'm thinking that since you're doing aggregations, the DURATION in months is important to someone and just using DATEDIFF for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 7:50 am
There are always some issues with upgrades. May or may not affect your 3rd party stuff but it sounds like you have a good plan.
I'd do it on a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 7:37 am
Tobar (1/23/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2015 at 7:32 am
Viewing 15 posts - 21,751 through 21,765 (of 59,098 total)