Viewing 15 posts - 21,646 through 21,660 (of 59,098 total)
My last response on this was nearly a decade ago. I no longer believe that recursion of a scalar function would be the right way to go nor do...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2015 at 11:51 am
Tac11 (2/1/2015)
So which level is fragmented 99% according to G. Berry's script? should I be worried about above result and run rebuild index job?
Just change the Word "Detailed" to "Sampled"...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2015 at 11:09 am
KoldCoffee (1/22/2015)
Yes, I thank you but like you say it's probably overkill. I have to learn C# for making the most of the script task transformation (Control Flow).
IMHO, learning...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2015 at 11:00 am
Brandie Tarvin (2/2/2015)
We have some issues with changing the TCP Chimney Offset (corporate owns these servers and our server guy is leery of playing with the settings). The suggestion of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2015 at 8:13 am
rybo (2/2/2015)
Jeff Moden (2/1/2015)
rybo (2/1/2015)
Per the agency’s specification document,
Can you, by any chance, provide a link to that spec? I'd like to cite it for something else I'm...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2015 at 7:39 am
rybo (2/1/2015)
Per the agency’s specification document,
Can you, by any chance, provide a link to that spec? I'd like to cite it for something else I'm doing.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 4:14 pm
elkinfortiz (2/1/2015)
i neek result from '(1000/3)+(15/100)'. try exec() by failed. Thands for your help.
Not sure why you would try EXEC() for this. You just need a SELECT with the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 11:31 am
sm_iransoftware (1/31/2015)
And we dont have enough space and we must Backup from it and then truncate tables.
But Backup from this size with many...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 11:22 am
The bottom line (I think) here is that there's really no way to actually know what will happen during the interview and you have to be prepared for whatever. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 10:57 am
jarick 15608 (2/1/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 10:28 am
Michael Valentine Jones (2/1/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 10:14 am
jarick 15608 (1/31/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 10:04 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/31/2015)
jwiseh (1/31/2015)
I remember the pain of working with a system where a developer had chosen the TIME data type to store the number of hours worked in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2015 at 9:54 am
sm_iransoftware (1/31/2015)
1- Create a new database with same structure.
I guess my question is, if it's the same structure, why are you bothering to do this in the first place?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 31, 2015 at 11:16 pm
yoshii (1/31/2015)
@jeff. Thanks for the valuable feedbacks!
In my opinion, communication not only happens verbally, but also at implication level...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 31, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,646 through 21,660 (of 59,098 total)