Viewing 15 posts - 20,941 through 20,955 (of 59,098 total)
Eirikur Eiriksson (4/26/2015)
Jeff Moden (4/24/2015)
Yeahhhh.... PoSH... NOT! 😉Surely you meant "Not posh enough":-D
😎
Don't call me "Shirley". 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 26, 2015 at 2:09 pm
Thanks for the feedback, Steve.
As for the "user" part of this, we also used similar code to create the code at the DOS level to create the AD users and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 26, 2015 at 11:45 am
DSNOSPAM (4/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 24, 2015 at 3:55 pm
That's the whole idea here! 🙂
Thank you for the feedback and please post back if you have more questions on this problem. And, if the function has the word...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 24, 2015 at 3:38 pm
adam-639168 (4/24/2015)
Ideally, I'd like to avoid creating a duplicate...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 24, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Yeahhhh.... PoSH... NOT! 😉
If they're just test users that will go away right after you're done testing, then something like the following might do.
DECLARE @sql VARCHAR(MAX)
...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 24, 2015 at 2:40 pm
To be honest, the front end is storing the data incorrectly. The data should be sorted with just one IP address per row and, once the table is properly...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 24, 2015 at 2:03 pm
BSavoie (4/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 24, 2015 at 6:13 am
sqlguy-736318 (4/23/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Gail Wanabee (4/23/2015)
Teamwork is what works in all well implemented work environments. It has nothing to do with DevOps.
Heh... that's precisely what I'm talking about. Most people make the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 8:52 pm
We do 100% code reviews on any and all things SQL. That includes me and I'm the DBA. I do NOT make production code or data changes without...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 8:41 pm
I've never "implemented" and never will "implement" DevOps because, as the article said, it's a culture. It didn't have a name back in 1980 when I got my first...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 8:20 pm
DennisPost (4/23/2015)
Could you please demonstrate.
Actually, I can't because I screwed up and misread. This thread is about a "GREATEST" function and I thought it was something else entirely. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 7:10 pm
BSavoie (4/23/2015)
We have an application that essentially sits and waits for external text files to arrive. Some of the files can be quite large. The problem is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 5:17 pm
Smells like an "EDI" file.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 23, 2015 at 5:07 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 20,941 through 20,955 (of 59,098 total)