Viewing 15 posts - 20,911 through 20,925 (of 59,098 total)
anju04n6 (4/29/2015)
I am trying to run below query fro bulk insert
SELECT MATNR,CASE WHEN ERSDA='00000000' THEN NULL ELSE CONVERT(datetime, ERSDA, 102) END AS ERSDA,ERNAM, CASE WHEN ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 30, 2015 at 12:45 am
To be honest, with what happened with 2005 when it first came out and to 2012 over it's life until Sp2-Cu5 and what recently happened with 2014 Sp1, I couldn't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 11:05 pm
Set your transaction log backups to backup once every 30 minutes 24 hours a day. Nights are actually where this is needed the most because of things like index...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 10:23 am
mm7861 (4/29/2015)
The only issue I'm having with that datediff code is that I need the fiscal date to change every year. The calendar table will have 100...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 8:22 am
san1901 (4/29/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 7:37 am
My apologies. I've been working on two major projects at work and this slipped through the cracks. I'll try to get to this after work tonight.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 7:08 am
I'm pretty sure that you'd have to do that on the Oracle side of the house to be effective. Otherwise, you end up with a join across virtually the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 12:40 am
tfendt (4/28/2015)
I am using the new 2012 Integration Services Catalog with Project deployment. I can run the package...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 12:34 am
san1901 (4/28/2015)
I have a table that contain (besides other columns) 2 fields Year (2014, 2015, etc.) and Month ( 1, 2, 10, etc.) I want to be able to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 12:25 am
Axell (4/27/2015)
Recovery Model: Full
I had configured Maintenance Plans for my database but the transaction log keep grow till maximum size of the hard...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 12:05 am
WhiteLotus (4/28/2015)
I have some questions :
1.Is it OK to shrink Master, model ? the transaction log for those databases are full .
2.Is it OK to set the Recovery...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 29, 2015 at 12:01 am
Actually, the latest "fad" is extreme PowerShell knowledge. Throw in some AD and WMI knowledge on top of that an you'll be unstoppable.
BI is in demand, as well, but...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 28, 2015 at 10:06 pm
Thanks for the kudo, Steve.
Here's the link.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/T-SQL/63681/
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 28, 2015 at 3:12 pm
Eric M Russell (4/27/2015)
OK, I'm sorry for the remark about some users wanting access to the 'SA' account just to feel important.
I wouldn't be. I'm glad that someone has...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 28, 2015 at 8:55 am
Luis Cazares (4/27/2015)
As that's a local temp table, couldn't you avoid inserting those rows in the first place? You would save time inserting and deleting.
+1000
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 28, 2015 at 8:36 am
Viewing 15 posts - 20,911 through 20,925 (of 59,098 total)