Viewing 15 posts - 20,041 through 20,055 (of 59,098 total)
It seems incredulous to me that anyone would request a report that contains 40.000 or 70.000 rows to begin with. No one will be reading that. The only...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 2, 2015 at 10:01 am
I'll start by saying that I'm not an SSIS user but I've seen several posts where people have gotten around the problem of embedded delimiters in a comment field IF...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 2, 2015 at 9:55 am
Thanks for the feedback, Andy.
Ironically, I love revisions of SQL Server that are out of date, like 2005 and 2008. Think about it. They're as stable as they...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2015 at 5:10 pm
It used to be bad enough just to keep up with the new features and when to use them. Lately, a new wrinkle has been added to the mix...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 31, 2015 at 7:52 pm
halifaxdal (7/31/2015)
Thanks Scott, I understand now.
Understand even more...
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms179859.aspx
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 31, 2015 at 7:39 pm
Alvin Ramard (7/31/2015)
I guess I've had enough of this forum for this week.http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1707595-2799-1.aspx
You did fine and you're absolutely spot on. You've said what we're all thinking. Well,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 31, 2015 at 7:21 pm
jghali (7/31/2015)
In my case, I'm using SQL Express and don't have any other solution than using the xp_cmdshell to use bcp...
I'll continue searching for the best way to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 31, 2015 at 7:12 pm
jghali (7/31/2015)
Note to self: Always look at the date before posting!!! :hehe:
Did you ever create that article?...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 31, 2015 at 2:47 pm
OMG. This post is that old already?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 31, 2015 at 1:49 pm
Ed Wagner (7/30/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 30, 2015 at 8:27 am
Thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. As always, details are in the comments in the code.
CREATE FUNCTION dbo.FyParts
(@Date...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2015 at 11:47 pm
What's the execution plan without the IF statement look like?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2015 at 10:29 pm
info 58414 (7/29/2015)
Hi,why can i get the numeric values from this stiring?
{_cpn}=1743; {_cpnll}=4511
Result: 1743, 4511
Position and len of the value can be diffrent...
Thanks and Regards
Nicole
🙂
Will there only ever be and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2015 at 10:06 pm
sharonsql2013 (7/29/2015)
Came up with two separate queries one for last week and one for alternate weeks (%2) and did a Union. That helped
None of it will work if you're closer...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2015 at 10:04 pm
PHYData DBA (7/29/2015)
I do want the input of anyone that would like to comment about the content of this post.
This is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2015 at 9:41 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 20,041 through 20,055 (of 59,098 total)