Viewing 15 posts - 19,966 through 19,980 (of 59,098 total)
Spot on a similar here. I use it for calls to WMIC to pick up the disk stats and warnings for the entire enterprise and put it all in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 6, 2015 at 9:20 am
Kutang Pan (8/6/2015)
I’ve actually read many threads on this forum and know that you do have some experience in recruiting sql "professionals" so any input would be highly...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 6, 2015 at 8:49 am
TomThomson (8/4/2015)
Jeff Moden (8/3/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 6, 2015 at 7:48 am
stevenb 14609 (8/6/2015)
One is to export csv reports for end users.
The other one is to export and then FTP files to a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 6, 2015 at 7:40 am
terrance.steadman (8/6/2015)
Thank you for the current replies. I had a feeling that the way Jeff had said would end up being the primary solution. Still, when running...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 6, 2015 at 7:16 am
terrance.steadman (8/5/2015)
I am looking for a way to simplify chopping up a fixed width string into its individual fields. I realize I can just use SUBSTRING() to get each...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 3:35 pm
Excellent! I'm tickled pink that little ol' BCP can still pull the pants off of much more expensive software for things like this. Thanks for the feedback, JG.
Some...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 3:21 pm
BTW... the above isn't meant to discourage anyone from partitioning. It's meant to inform so that you can actually develop a great plan for partitioning. The same method...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 11:27 am
ARC211 (8/5/2015)
What is "but there can be a lot of other baggage that goes along with it" referring to when you mentioned it in your comment.... I was...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 11:22 am
Kutang Pan (8/5/2015)
Jeff Moden (8/5/2015)
Since its conspicuously absent for all the above, what of backups and what's the DR plan at the company? What condition are you leaving the company...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 10:13 am
XYoung (8/5/2015)
What logic...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 8:39 am
Edward-445599 (8/4/2015)
' ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 8:30 am
Brandon Carl Goodman (8/5/2015)
I should of paid better attention to the date.
You could post a similar question via your own post if you're still interested in buddying up with someone...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 8:18 am
Or... get 3 envelopes. 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 8:14 am
fnndala2 (8/5/2015)
CREATE FUNCTION fn_SelectTopEmployees ()
RETURNS TABLE
AS
RETURN
(
SELECT TOP(10) EmployeeID
FROM Employees
);
When I run the query, how many times between 1 and 10...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 5, 2015 at 8:10 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,966 through 19,980 (of 59,098 total)