Viewing 15 posts - 19,816 through 19,830 (of 59,098 total)
Ed Wagner (8/21/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2015 at 1:18 am
Ed Wagner (8/21/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2015 at 1:11 am
David Rueter (5/9/2013)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 5:18 pm
GoofyGuy (8/21/2015)
The DBA gets to torture and embarrass the app developer. Nothing, but nothing, pleases a DBA more than this.
Not for me. I absolutely love it when code does...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 5:05 pm
lgluna20 (8/21/2015)
Thanks you very much for your answer
Sorry in case of the questions number 3 I was not clear about it.
Basically as you know SQL Server include Maintenance...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 4:55 pm
For too many reasons to explain here, SQL Server really, really likes NOT NULL, UNIQUE, ever increasing, narrow clustered indexes. A date time column can be very good for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 4:50 pm
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/21/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 10:05 am
I agree with THAT kind of training. THAT would be very useful. Since I'm a DBA, I'm considered to fall into 5 different training tracks for my company...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 7:11 am
The "training" is ridiculous for some of us. There needs to be two versions... one for people that don't work with security every day and a MUCH shorter version...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 7:03 am
Good guess.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2015 at 6:57 am
I'll admit that there are mistakes that make it through to production where I work but they are very few, far between, and usually nearly trivial in nature because we...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 20, 2015 at 6:16 pm
I guess my question would be... why on Earth are you doing this in PowerShell?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 20, 2015 at 5:31 pm
mufadalhaiderster (8/20/2015)
It would be a good practice for some of you experts.
Heh... actually, it would be good practice for YOU! 😉 Download Grant Frichey's free book on execution plans...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 20, 2015 at 5:26 pm
Iwas Bornready (8/20/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 20, 2015 at 1:02 pm
dandenise316 (8/20/2015)
I'm interested in finding out what the average responses / applications, etc are based upon the mailer volume and mailer type fields....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 20, 2015 at 10:52 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,816 through 19,830 (of 59,098 total)